Who love to watch Grey's Anatomy??

I so love Grey's Anatomy! I wanna see Dr. Grey and Dr. Shepard together again! :fingersx:

i doubt it, cuz she is falling for her dog's vet who is a friend of mc dreamy's... but then who the heck knows!!! :lol: it is gonna be a good year!!! :applause: :D

:dance2:I LAAARRRVE this show!!! i plan to get dvds :-D and desperate housewives too.. but they cost like $35 arrrgh! :squint: but i guess they are worth it though!!! :thumb: can't wait to watch it tmw... it is gonna be weird watching it tmw cuz i used to watch ER on thurs and this show on sundays! WAHHH! :lol:

ohhhh yeahhhhhhh too many I love to watch tv program like

Desperate housewives, Grey's Anatomy, ER, and more! lol :lol:

i doubt it, cuz she is falling for her dog's vet who is a friend of mc dreamy's... but then who the heck knows!!! :lol: it is gonna be a good year!!! :applause: :D

Yeah who the heck knows!!! :dunno2: By the way, the Vet is Dr. Finn Dandridge aka Chris O'Donnell! :) Do not beep me until after the show! :nana:

Looks like we gals will have to fight over Dr. Shepard :giggle:

Oh yeah !!! he is mine!!!
292.gif

Yayayay finally Dr.Shreaped tell the truth to Dr.Grey that he loved her lol :lol: yayayay lol

Ooooooo
This show is SOOOO Damn good

sigh, Have to wait till Next THURSDAY:pissed:

Wendy

Ooooooo
This show is SOOOO Damn good

sigh, Have to wait till Next THURSDAY:pissed:

Wendy

Definitely, I wish it was on for every night :giggle: but It is so damn addictive to watch Grey's Anatomy! I love watching that show!

Back