Who is single here?

My boyfriend and I broke up over a week and a half ago. He then decided he would cry and beg for me back so I said ok. On April fools day I was pulling a joke on him saying I had been talking to someone else and he says to me "Me too, this isn't working for me." I said "ummm I was going to say april fools." He says "Im not kidding, this isnt really working for me, I didn't know how to tell you." I WAS LIKE WOW am I the stupid one for taking his sorry butt back! lol

IM SINGLE SINGLE SINGLE and lovin it, I cant wait till Vegas, I am going to have soooo much fun there! lol

Wow!!! What an ass!! You're better off!!

Damn straight have fun in Vegas w/out him!!

I am unfortunately stiill single and it gets me down at times, seeing all my friends with boyfriends

My boyfriend and I broke up over a week and a half ago. He then decided he would cry and beg for me back so I said ok. On April fools day I was pulling a joke on him saying I had been talking to someone else and he says to me "Me too, this isn't working for me." I said "ummm I was going to say april fools." He says "Im not kidding, this isnt really working for me, I didn't know how to tell you." I WAS LIKE WOW am I the stupid one for taking his sorry butt back! lol

IM SINGLE SINGLE SINGLE and lovin it, I cant wait till Vegas, I am going to have soooo much fun there! lol

Have fun, lady.

Yep *point at my ex b/f* :giggle: is fault anyways it's long story i don't wanna bring up but i might try give 1 another chance work out or not...and I do still love him that much

you don't have to tell when you not sure of thing going between you and him smile hugs i hope things will go ok as slowly of course.

It s good to see this thread still alive and kickin' lol

Am still single but have been dating several women in last few months although no string attached.

I'am single and have been since 05, it has been my choice. Yes it can get lonely at times, we all desire to be touched and loved by someone special, but it only makes me stronger not to fulfill flesh desires. We could all have someone very quickly to do that :naughty: and it fades so quickly,:hmm: just say the word, but there is so much more to a relationship.

After a disasterous divorse in '83, I've remained single since! Of course I've had relationships, (long terms) but no desire to ever get married again.

And since I adopted 3 boys in 2003, I'm too busy for a relationship. It does get "lonely" occasionally, but I honestly feel that was my correct direction/decision in life! I'm too busy.

i have returned to the single world once again.... wait, no scratch that.. its been forever that i had to get in relationships.. i have been single for 25th year of 2009! :rockon:

Back