Who is single here?

Hoping not to be excluded here! Been single since 1983 ! 2 marriages, 2 kids...now 3 adopted kids....All 6 of my siblings are single! (Divorsed). Hmmm, must be genetic??

I am replaying my words, still single ugh! I need a good fella in my life :) (scrolls up) oooh , Gemma has a bright idea , eureka!

I can't wait till April 24th :hyper:

That day I go to court for my divorce :D

It is I been so unhappy for so long, at the age of 47 I feel like my life is starting over :)

Your happiness is important :) I know it will be a great life starting over. Enjoy !

Good luck on ur divorce and hope it goes well! You'll be free to kiss all the pepsi drinks! LOL

Hi, am new in here..... am single mother.... i had one son....been single since last dec '08....am here to make new friends and if i can find one mr right guy for me....
am lookin for someone that who will treat me good.... communicate, love and personality....

I'm only 16, but I have been single my whole life. I've never dated or anything, I thought about living a single life, grow up and be a cop and play games when I'm off.

My boyfriend and I broke up over a week and a half ago. He then decided he would cry and beg for me back so I said ok. On April fools day I was pulling a joke on him saying I had been talking to someone else and he says to me "Me too, this isn't working for me." I said "ummm I was going to say april fools." He says "Im not kidding, this isnt really working for me, I didn't know how to tell you." I WAS LIKE WOW am I the stupid one for taking his sorry butt back! lol

IM SINGLE SINGLE SINGLE and lovin it, I cant wait till Vegas, I am going to have soooo much fun there! lol

Back