Who is single here?

Visit here again - I'm still happily single. :P

I'm free, free, free & single....like the birds in the trees. Wouldn't have it any other way.

My boyfriend and I broke up over a week and a half ago. He then decided he would cry and beg for me back so I said ok. On April fools day I was pulling a joke on him saying I had been talking to someone else and he says to me "Me too, this isn't working for me." I said "ummm I was going to say april fools." He says "Im not kidding, this isnt really working for me, I didn't know how to tell you." I WAS LIKE WOW am I the stupid one for taking his sorry butt back! lol

IM SINGLE SINGLE SINGLE and lovin it, I cant wait till Vegas, I am going to have soooo much fun there! lol

thats because he wanted to win and become the victim at the same time... obviously he found something else, he suddenly let you go.. he didnt care about u, he cared about winning and feelin good..

vegas? thats what up yo! .. sucks ur from Iowa.. im in NC, 22 yrs old n single

Hello

HI I m single woman now before i m enggaged already broken up it is over now. So Anyway I m decide to wait til fiish my college and i m take time for awhile. Crapy of ex boyfriend been cheat on me and treat me. :pissed::shock:

his loss. he doesn't know what he's missing out on. I pray for your success in college and afterwards. Real men know how to treat women well, boys treat them bad cause they don't know any better, even when they're older. I'm sorry he acted like a dip**** to you.

Back