Who have you met????

Yeah..I am funny lady hee hee..I met Knightwolf68 and he is funny. He cracked me up haha lol. He is nice guy. I will meet him again and he will introuduce me to other deaf people he knows. I hope it will be soon. I would love to meet new people. Smile!!

I have met Allisonjoy, complicated, Teddy, Jamesx007, Kevbo, Prostock19, Simonsez, kewolee, whambambam,wickedeye and that's it, i think?

i finally met knightwolf68 in maad in denver on august 1. so short time to see anyone from alldeaf.com. next time then....

I noticed that the east coast people see more AD people than the ones on the west coast....I am guessing cuz RIT/NTID and Galy are both close together on the east coast

BabyPhat21 said:
I noticed that the east coast people see more AD people than the ones on the west coast....I am guessing cuz RIT/NTID and Galy are both close together on the east coast

BP21 -- u might be right on the reason why so many east coasters meet more ppl than those from out west

:tears: if I want to meet people I got to go to NY and Washington, D.C. but its so expensive...........I will try though........where is a good place to stay and a good time to go? I need to be more fluent in ASL the way I sign is too English structured ya know cuz I learned ASL in college not from other people.

BabyPhat21 said:
:tears: if I want to meet people I got to go to NY and Washington, D.C. but its so expensive...........I will try though........where is a good place to stay and a good time to go? I need to be more fluent in ASL the way I sign is too English structured ya know cuz I learned ASL in college not from other people.

Gally H.C. you might meet lots of ADers there. its on oct 10. :)

BabyPhat21 said:

If you are ever in Oklahoma you can look me up. :cheers:

prostock19 said:
So far, I have met Sheild, Allisonjoy, complicated, pinkster, Teddy, Jamesx007, Kevbo, carebearx13x...and there are probally others that I totally forgotten about.
You can add pimpdaddyposse and abercrombie to this list. I met them yesterday at Gally.

Well, I haven't met somebody throu from Ad not yet, hope some other day. Y'all guys are more than welcome chat with me anytime :thumb:

damn around midterm time :( also how would I know they will accept me in their "group" if i was meeting someone deaf one on one it would be fine but when you are with your friends, you are too busy chatting/catching up and forget about poor lil me :(

I've met...

Tiff. Oldnavygurl
Mikey. mikelinux
Alex
Kevbo
Shaun. simonsez
Robb. pureion
Shawn. Vampy
BostonIceFire
alan. nycrazy3
Kel. kelowee
sunny. wickedeyed
Justin Sane
Lily
Dina. d
ryan. Cloud
Skott
Ashlee. Whashroomy
Jada Chick
j.r.e
levi
seth. soonerseth

I'm sure there's more, I just can't quite remember.

prostock19 said:
So far, I have met Sheild, Allisonjoy, complicated, pinkster, Teddy, Jamesx007, Kevbo, carebearx13x...and there are probally others that I totally forgotten about.
prostock19 said:
You can add pimpdaddyposse and abercrombie to this list. I met them yesterday at Gally.
I saw Missy today, but didn't formally introduce myself to her.

Back