Who have you met????

I finally met DeafScuba98 and FlyFree in person. :)

I went to a local silent dinner tonight, and one of the attendeees just happened to be AD member,Brian, just happened to be in town. Very nice guy.

It was a pleasure to meet you Brian, and I'm hope you have a safe drive home. I really felt bad about the pen and paper thing having to happen so much.

I have met one AllDeaf member in person, at my house. I don't want to give the name, to keep it private. I will just say that we had a short but pleasant visit, and the other member is a very nice person. I hope we can visit again some day. :)

Reba said:
I have met one AllDeaf member in person, at my house. I don't want to give the name, to keep it private. I will just say that we had a short but pleasant visit, and the other member is a very nice person. I hope we can visit again some day. :)

I bet... start w/ E-- Three letters..

:cool:

After wading through the forums for a while, I've recognized a couple more names that I've met;

DefLord
Tom

I guess I need to get out more often! :)

GalaxyAngel said:
I bet... start w/ E-- Three letters..

:cool:
I will never confirm nor deny anything, so no one can guess. :)

Well, if I'm ever in Reba's neck of the woods, her place is gonna be my first stop! That is, if she'll have me..... :D

Tousi said:
Well, if I'm ever in Reba's neck of the woods, her place is gonna be my first stop! That is, if she'll have me..... :D
Absolutely! :)

Finally got to meet Peachy Lady and GalaxyAngelz on VP last night - smiles! Kewlie peeps!!

so the count is...

IRL: MizzDeaf, Cheri, FlyFree, Oakley, Nozobo, LezArtist, Dennis, Lasza

VP: TweetyBird, Punkywolfy, PeachyLady, GalaxyAngelz, Tenderspiritual

Hope to meet more!!!

PM me for my VP nbr if u wanna chatty...wink.

Eve said:
vp and rl are NOT the same.

I agree, nothing like meeting peeps in real life - however, since time is precious to me, and I dont always get time off whenever I want to, I try to get on VP to chat with peeps - extraspec to me since surviving cancer five years ago.

prostock19 said:
So far, I have met Sheild, Allisonjoy, complicated, pinkster, Teddy, Jamesx007, Kevbo, carebearx13x...and there are probally others that I totally forgotten about.
hello

i finally met Cheri, ^Angel^, RR, Alex, LBG, Vampy, DreamDeaf, MizzDeaf, GA, Seth in person recently ADers at MO...

I met starrygaze .. also i did met Katzie back at NTID.. i think thats it.. thats all i know of.. hmm..

ohh i met texanrulz71 too..

I've known CasperGemini (my boyfriend Abel) for 5 years and we met last February for the first time (not through AD). I have known SpiceHD since high school, we went to WSD together. I met Kim (deaflinuxgeek) once when I was staying over at SpiceHD's house, but we don't care for each other. I met SimpleMan last April and he was so nice to help me move across the country. I didn't meet any of them through AD though, but they all are members of AD.

Back