Who have you met????

Sorry going off topic - Love your new user name, GalaxyAngel!l!!! For those you dont know, it was Bullymom before...

Just love it!!!

Back on topic...

Have met TweetyBird and Punkywolfy on VP a couple months ago...at a friends home smiles.

DreamDeaf said:
Sorry going off topic - Love your new user name, GalaxyAngel!l!!! For those you dont know, it was Bullymom before...

Just love it!!!

Back on topic...

Have met TweetyBird and Punkywolfy on VP a couple months ago...at a friends home smiles.
oh yea thats right.. i forget abt that.. dont slap at me... hehe

on VP: I met Oakley, Rebelgirl, tweetybird, Peachylady, Sweetheart, Fei Ku...let me know if I forgot to add on VP that I've met from alldeaf.

In person: Nozobo, Deaf258, Geminicat, Bewitched...

TweetyBird said:
oh really? but my vp is free.. why cost?

Quite good question... but In Ontario,Canada has VP provide but must pay first full amount worth nearly 300 bux.. full pay.. *Wish could have free VP*

but where have free vp in Ontario.Canada ??
Will find it out later...

DreamDeaf said:

Just love it!!!

Back on topic...

DreamDeaf,

Oh Thanks (shrugs) Thanked to my dream or OBE.. wha..ever. Love my new user name...

Let's back topic...

pfft......... I met Wildkatress, Oakley, SherryCherish, LilBlackFoxyGirl, Bladorie (sp), eternity ( WISHED i met the twins at bbq -- failed) , pyrosfillos (sp), celerstialsnow ( sp) lol..... :Oops:

VP.... oakley, nozobo, deafscuba98 ( omg all men) lol anyone who wanna vp me, go ahead and pm me or im me if u wanna meet me. :)

sorry if i forget some of you. :-x

Met on vp: Sequoias.

Met in person: Fei Ku, SpiceHD, Sleepytaz, OldNavyGirl, Darkflare83 and daprilz

:D

GalaxyAngel said:
Quite good question... but In Ontario,Canada has VP provide but must pay first full amount worth nearly 300 bux.. full pay.. *Wish could have free VP*

but where have free vp in Ontario.Canada ??
Will find it out later...
oh allright.. i am not surprise... should same in usa and canada get free vp... ok let me know sup with that..

vp and rl are NOT the same. I quit meeting people in rl since two of em ended up dead (Dano & Scottie). I am beginning to think I'm jinxed. The last person I met in rl, I married (maircrafts).
However, I did meet some wonderful people in rl: Flannelboy, Lincoln, zolar
Some others I met: bambam, DoDaDew, rqw, Tabasco
And then, there are few others I have forgotten to mention, simply because it is early and I seem to have a brain fart at the moment.

TweetyBird said:
oh allright.. i am not surprise... should same in usa and canada get free vp... ok let me know sup with that..

Noooo, Canada is not a terrority of the US, so the US government wouldn't give VP providers money to provide VPs to Canadian customers. Unless the Canadian government starts to give money for that service, the Canadian customers are out of luck.

Eve said:
vp and rl are NOT the same.

I agree... I have chatted with some ppl online via webcam, but I wouldn't consider it as having met them until when I face them in person. I have chatted with Liza sometimes on webcam, but I wouldn't consider that I have met her until I have met her in person, probably in Norway next year. Can't wait!

Eve said:
vp and rl are NOT the same. I quit meeting people in rl since two of em ended up dead (Dano & Scottie). I am beginning to think I'm jinxed. The last person I met in rl, I married (maircrafts).
However, I did meet some wonderful people in rl: Flannelboy, Lincoln, zolar
Some others I met: bambam, DoDaDew, rqw, Tabasco
And then, there are few others I have forgotten to mention, simply because it is early and I seem to have a brain fart at the moment.

These people you have met are not members of AllDeaf, Nozobo asked if you met anyone from Alldeaf. :)
have any of you met any ADers from here?

excuse me, i didnt bother to read all 16 pages of the topic, merely the title line, which is "who have you met????"

Back