Who has been in a wedding party???

hey...... try to ask someone to tell u what to do but i had experience to go to the wedding party but i noticed someone who was an usher, i think that was an usher, the person just tell people where to sit and where to find table number for the restaurant like that........... and also if there is flower throwing call, you can ask bridesmaids or maid of honor to encourage to join even if there is for guys, you can encourage them to join if the groom will call a name like that............. u will be an usher for the restaurant or church, which one????????? i just guess cuz i watched someone who was an usher to do during restaurant thats how i knew.......... even also give all people for "give away" like souveniors, u know? good luck for being an usher for ur wedding party!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by prostock19
I am going to be an Usher in one of my best friend's wedding this weekend. I have never done this before. Is there any special thing I should do? I got the rehearsal and dinner thursday night, friday I pick up my tux, and saturday is the big day. UGH.

hey...... try to ask someone to tell u what to do but i had experience to go to the wedding party but i noticed someone who was an usher, i think that was an usher, the person just tell people where to sit and where to find table number for the restaurant like that........... and also if there is flower throwing call, you can ask bridesmaids or maid of honor to encourage to join even if there is for guys, you can encourage them to join if the groom will call a name like that............. u will be an usher for the restaurant or church, which one????????? i just guess cuz i watched someone who was an usher to do during restaurant thats how i knew.......... even also give all people for "give away" like souveniors, u know? good luck for being an usher for ur wedding party!!!!!!!!!

i was flower girl when i was little for 2 times and i was bridesmaid once thats all..............

Originally posted by blue_cutie
i was flower girl when i was little for 2 times and i was bridesmaid once thats all..............
The wedding was last weekend. It went GREAT. Thank You. I loved being in the wedding party, except the Tux was HOT.

Originally posted by prostock19
The wedding was last weekend. It went GREAT. Thank You. I loved being in the wedding party, except the Tux was HOT.

thats great! no plm

Back