Who has been in a wedding party???

oh don't worry about it.. You will be fine.. U will like it so much.. it is just a simple thing to do.. not that big one right.. so .. it will be over in about 30 mins then u will have fun after that..s o.. I have been there.. let me tell u something.. there is something to be nervous by being watched by audience.. but don't let it get to u.. just imagine them to be naked.. haha .. it works.. u will find urself laughing.. so.. u will be allrite :D

I have been best man for fourth times in the wedding !! it was so great times to do that but otherwise boring stand to listen to the priest's blah blah blah know what i mean ?? otherwise i really enjoyed to see many different beauitiful weddings... also i had been in usher once and once bear ring.

ive been a bridesmaid in my sister's wedding when i was 14 -- and with me being so CLUMSY with heels :ugh: i had to learn and FAST on how to walk in them -- NEARLY tripped myself :shock: but managed to keep myself cool and keep walking *rme* -- i hated those heels but hell it was fun LOL (i took off the heels at the wedding reception) :D mom was :ugh: but ofc i ignored her -- and had a few Deaf friends and their families there since they were the ones i grew up with

ive been to other weddings too as audience -- some were fun others were boring but i survived LOL -- next wedding im going to is next month in Missouri -- a cousin's wedding and its prolly going to be a combination American/India wedding -- going to be interesting despite the fact ill be the only Deafie there oh well -- ofc ill live thru that one too :D and NO dont get drunk or u will embarrass urself Protross -- drink with common sense and u will be fine LOL

Originally posted by BabyPhat21
you mean garter??

Hey Pro stock- if you are the only single guy then you will catch the garter for sure and my advice, dont drink till closer to the end of the party that way you cant fuck it up.........

Yea thats it. I keep forgeting whats it called. Thanks. :o

I was best man at my brother's wedding last September. Every wedding is different. For me, I flew in on Thursday night, had lunch on Friday with the other Groomsmen and my brother, had rehearsal Friday early evening, had dinner with everyone late Friday evening, had the wedding Saturday afternoon, had wedding reception late Saturday evening, then flew back home Sunday morning. It seemed like a lot of work but once I got going, things went smoothly for me.

Thx everyone. I took the bride and groom out to dinner tonite. We had some laughs. I keep teasing the groom that I like him and want to be his gay lover (I am 110% straight LOL) We talked about the part when the pastor asks "if anyone has a reason that these 2 shouldn't get married". We laughed and said that I was going to say "Yes, I love Jason, not Jennifer" LOL. Would I do such a thing for a laugh?? Probally not. I don't think the Portuguese will think it is funny LOLOL :laugh2: :rofl:

UR SO GAY, prostock. *laughing* Remember DENNY'S! :D

Anywayyy... u will be fine. Just relax and think ur swimming in the pool killing the sweat off. :D

Originally posted by ShEiLdTaLiSmAn
UR SO GAY, prostock. *laughing* Remember DENNY'S! :D

Anywayyy... u will be fine. Just relax and think ur swimming in the pool killing the sweat off. :D
I am SOOOO not Gay!!! LOL I joke around being gay, that is it! :rofl:

Thank you for your support. It means alot to me.

Originally posted by Fly Free
NO dont get drunk or u will embarrass urself Protross -- drink with common sense and u will be fine LOL

:shock: Protross? :laugh2: Duh, Stephy, protross was on your mind cuz his username's similar to his sn? :lol:

Originally posted by Teekie
:shock: Protross? :laugh2: Duh, Stephy, protross was on your mind cuz his username's similar to his sn? :lol:
At least she didn't call me Pot roast. LOL

I went a feew time in wedding party. I was a groom for my brother's wedding. it was my frist expereince tos tanding for my brother. boy I hate standing for front of strange people :lol:. I had fun in weddiing parties.

Originally posted by GoldenLeaf74
I went a feew time in wedding party. I was a groom for my brother's wedding. it was my frist expereince tos tanding for my brother. boy I hate standing for front of strange people :lol:. I had fun in weddiing parties.
I've know these people for 3 years, and NEVER met their parents. 1st time will be thursday at the rehearsal. LOL.

Originally posted by Teekie

hahahah oops Teekie -- u are right -- typo on my part -- i didnt realize i typed "protross" LOL :laugh2:

I had been bridesmaid for three times for each weddings. It was ok, but I hated to wear dresses!! Blah!!

Originally posted by Oddball
I had been bridesmaid for three times for each weddings. It was ok, but I hated to wear dresses!! Blah!!
I don't blame you, I hate wearing dresses, too. LMAO. Were you nervous at all?

::matt standing in his handsome tux, proudly watching jennie and jay:: .... mmm i can imaginie it ;)

Originally posted by allisonjoy
::matt standing in his handsome tux, proudly watching jennie and jay:: .... mmm i can imaginie it ;)
Matt and Handsome are NOT in the same sentence. LOL

Back