who do you think that really killed Jesus?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or if He was a truly God, then He would never die and stuck with us for another 2 thousand years in human body.

You reminds me so much of those Jews Religious Leaders that told Jesus while being nailed to the cross that if he was the son of God the promise Messiah he would come down from that cross to prove to them that he is who he says he is. You're no better than they are. :roll:

In the Old Testment, we were all infected with the sin virus, because of Adam and Eve and the penalty of sin is death, the only way to save us all is the promise messiah to suffice as payment for all our sins, the blood of a sinless person. Jesus did not have to go through all this for us and God did not have to send his son to die for the sins of Mankind. But God did, and Jesus agreed to do God's will. This should just tell you and show you How much God and Jesus loves us. We owe them our life, because of what they did for us. So enough with the mockery.

Cheri - I did not see that movie but I had old movie that own by my dad.

Little silly here.... we need to watch "Discovery" to see how does Jesus really killed ?? ;)

You could rent the movie "Passion of Christ" at any video stores near you, Its a very heartfelt movie that will make you cry, because it will show you exactly how Jesus was killed. ;)

Cheri's post
So what do you think?

Here is my answer:

Yes I own DVD "Passion of Christ", I bought at several years ago. I repeated to watch and focus on it last year. I would like to share my theory here with you all after focus on "Passion of Christ" movie and read the bible story.

Yes, I raised to beleive like what Angel stated in her post until I learn both side between Religion and Evoluation at several years ago and also my both sons light my eyes as well what they learns at Evolution.

I belelive Jesus's existence as King of Israel and his parents are Mary and Joseph. The people see Jesus as son of God because Jesus can do with miracle things which the people can't like some people can do with miracle things at present time.

Jesus has no religion but himself. The "Religions" was founded by people themselves, not Jesus nor God. Anyway, jesus was sentenced to death by Roman for disrespect for Religion or God. Caesar and Religion leaders felt being neglect by their people for Jesus and felt that Jesus disrespect Caesar and Religion leaders's belief because the followers go everywhere where Jesus go. Caesar and Religion leaders got Roman soliders to arrest Jesus with the help from Judas, one of Jesus's 12 close disciples. Peter denied Roman about Jesus several times because he scared that he would not end like Jesus.

Caesar as coward person who can't sentenced Jesus to death himself but wash his hands and let the people decide what they want to do with him. The people want him to be cruified. It look like that they "wake up" and know that Jesus can't have his power to beat Romans because they CAN arrest and hurt Jesus... ?

They did Jesus very wrong.

Look at kind of world what we have is: the people killed each other over their different beleifs... exact same with Jesus and Religion leaders.

All I know that the bible are written by men of GOD, by the history that Jesus died on the cross for our sins, But the Romans soilder had him nailed on a cross. Remember the Romans back history were very meanie soilder. But weren't born there time but we learn from history of the bible that happens in their times.

Yes, that's right. I know Roman history and accept the fact that Jesus is not only person, Romans hurt to.

Yes, we are all responsible for the death of Jesus. If we weren't sinners, Jesus would not have to die. It was our sins that put Jesus on the cross. It was His love for us that kept Him there until death.

I guess Jesus would not sentence to death if we don't have Religions around.

Huh? Please claifity what you meant by what you said.

You know that Jesus was being caused by Roman Religion leaders for blasphemy. Right?

I am trying to say that Jesus would stay alive until he is old and die like everyone when there're no existence of Roman Religion leaders in Jesus's time who punished him to death.

The word of "religion" were founded by human authors and end killing each other over their different beliefs. I can image it would be peace and talk about God from one bible or whatever if we don't have many different religions and different bibles around.

We weren't physically standing there at that time but we are still equally guilty. Just like in the law today. Two guys go to rob a bank. One guy sits in the get away car, and the other goes inside the bank. The guy inside the bank shoots and kills the bank teller. In the eyes of the law, both guys are guilty of murder. In the commission of a crime, the hands of all are guilty even though it was only the hand of one that pulled the trigger. The actions of each guy were different but the guilt was equal.

Also, how many of us can truly say that if we had been present at the crucifixion of Jesus, that we wouldn't have been cheering and calling for the death of Jesus? Our unsaved hearts are the same as those in the chests of the unsaved crowd standing around the cross. It's only thru the salvation of Jesus that we no longer have His blood on our hands.

You see many posts here at AD that mock the deity of Jesus still. Are people really different now than 2,000 years ago?

Well said Reba!!

Don't you know that Jesus was punished to death by Roman Religion leaders for blasphemy? :confused:

Don't you know many histories about religions where the people killed each other over their different religions ? :confused:

I was confused that you agree with Reba's comparison crimes with crucifixion of Jesus? :confused: It's not exact comparison but fact is: Jesus was not crime because the followers beleive him is not a criminal. Jesus did not said anything bad about Roman Relgion leaders who have different beliefs than him. Unfortunlately he was sentenced to death by Roman Religion leaders for blasphemy like at Islam countries at present time. (I would compare Roman Religion leaders with Islam country over blasphemy, not bank robbers). Jesus would not sentenced to death if there're no Roman Religion leaders around.

Don't you know that Jesus don't have Religion for himself? :confused:

Can you tell me who found and name different religion ?

That's why I beleive in Reality.

The answer is: religion. Jesus was being caused by Roman Religion leaders for blasphemy.

If you are gonna quote me, I would appreicate you using my whole quote, not pick and choose what you want to quote. I asked a question in order to answer that question..

Mod: please correct that quote and add whole statement. The way it was quoted made it sound like I was asking a question when I was in fact asking a question so I can answer it.

Don't you know that Jesus was punished to death by Roman Religion leaders for blasphemy? :confused:

Don't you know many histories about religions where the people killed each other over their different religions ? :confused:

I was confused that you agree with Reba's comparison crimes with crucifixion of Jesus? :confused: It's not exact comparison but fact is: Jesus was not crime because the followers beleive him is not a criminal. Jesus did not said anything bad about Roman Relgion leaders who have different beliefs than him. Unfortunlately he was sentenced to death by Roman Religion leaders for blasphemy like at Islam countries at present time. (I would compare Roman Religion leaders with Islam country over blasphemy, not bank robbers). Jesus would not sentenced to death if there're no Roman Religion leaders around.

With all due respect, you are wrong. Jesus was condemed by his own people. The Roman tried to set Jesus free cause they knew he was not guilty of anything. But they had a tradition that allowed the Jewish people to choose who they wanted to be crucified and who to be set free. The Roman did not want Jesus to be killed but he did what the jews wanted done and crucified Jesus.

If you are gonna quote me, I would appreicate you using my whole quote, not pick and choose what you want to quote. I asked a question in order to answer that question..

It's my decision for pick which sentence, I am able to answer to. I picked fully sentence is Who is responsible for Jesus's death?. Is it those question, you referred to the thread creator only, not for all posters?

It's my decision to not quote your answer to your question because it's your opinion. I leave your answer alone but pick your question for me to answer.

Mod: please correct that quote and add whole statement. The way it was quoted made it sound like I was asking a question when I was in fact asking a question so I can answer it.

It's up to ADers to quote full or part of ADer's posts. You cannot make us to quote full of your post when we don't want to answer fully of your posts but just full one sentence, we want to answer or question to.

With all due respect, you are wrong. Jesus was condemed by his own people. The Roman tried to set Jesus free cause they knew he was not guilty of anything. But they had a tradition that allowed the Jewish people to choose who they wanted to be crucified and who to be set free. The Roman did not want Jesus to be killed but he did what the jews wanted done and crucified Jesus.
I think Liebling did not know the Religious Leaders were the Jewish, she might thought they were Roman Religous Leaders. :giggle: I thought that was cute.

This is exactly why I'm confused here Liebling, I have absolutely no idea where you got this information from.. When Jesus stood before Pilate, he asked Jesus "Are you the King of the Jews?" , Jesus answered "Yes, I am" and when the leading priests and the older leaders accused Jesus for a lot of things, so Pilate asked Jesus "Don't you hear these people accusing you of all these things?" but Jesus said nothing. yet Pilate was very surprised. but leading priest and the older leaders told the crowd of people to ask for Barabbas to be freed and for Jesus to be killed. Pilate said "I have Barabbas and Jesus, which do you want me to set free for you? " The people answered "Barabbas!". then Pilate asked, "What should I do with Jesus, the one called the Christ?" The people answered "Kill him on a cross!"

Pilate saw that he could do nothing about this and a riot was starting, so he took some water and washed his hands in front of the crowd and then said " I am not guilty of this man's death, you and the ones who are causing it!"

As you can see the leading priests and the older leaders were jealous of Jesus, they felt threat by His power, they want people to look up to them not Jesus.

Exactly!.

I have a question, Why did Jesus said he was going to destory the temple and build it in 3 days? When Jesus died on the cross, the temple did destoyed, so does that mean the Jewish Religious Leaders finally believed that Jesus was the Savior or no?

I have a question, Why did Jesus said he was going to destory the temple and build it in 3 days? When Jesus died on the cross, the temple did destoyed, so does that mean the Jewish Religious Leaders finally believed that Jesus was the Savior or no?

The temple that Jesus was speaking of was himself. He died and then was arose on the 3rd day. He died on a Friday and arose on Sunday. By our calender, that is 2 days however by the jew's calender at the time, it was 3 days later. That is why we observe Easter. That is the day that Jesus arose.

The temple was not destroyed till years later. I don't remember how many years later but I'm thinking 70 something years later.

Could it be that you're thinking of the veil that was ripped in the temple when Jesus died?

Eventually some Jews did believe in Jesus while other's didn't think Jesus was God. Just like today, some believe and some don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back