Whitney Houston is Dead

here is one of of parents where drunk and neglecting their kid . Do you think parents that get drunks never neglect or abused their kids , that this only happen if you smoke pot??
I never said or even implied any such thing.

Exclusives news update

Whitney Houston 'visited doctors three times in the eight days before her death'
Whitney Houston 'visited doctors three times in the eight days before her death' | Mail Online

Bobby Brown to go ahead with concert performance just hours after Whitney is laid to rest
Whitney Houston death: Bobby Brown to go ahead with concert just hours after funeral | Mail Online

'Whitney family fears Brown is after her millions'
'Whitney family fears Brown is after her millions' | The Sun |News

Whitney's funeral will air on CNN and if not on air of HLN that same Michael Jackson in 2009 air his funeral at Staples in California if you will watch on CNN to setup on DVR when you slept or you gone away like work or shopping or family..

her funeral at 10-11am in western,eastern and central where you lives

I heard Whitney was drinkin heavy right before her death. I dont think it's fair for her family to blame her death on Bobby Brown. They divorced back in 2007,right? She had plenty of time to get bettter. Mr. Brown may got her started with booze and drugs but she was the one did it to herself.I also heard Clive Davis was payin Whitney's house bills! :eek:

I heard Whitney was drinkin heavy right before her death. I dont think it's fair for her family to blame her death on Bobby Brown. They divorced back in 2007,right? She had plenty of time to get bettter. Mr. Brown may got her started with booze and drugs but she was the one did it to herself.I also heard Clive Davis was payin Whitney's house bills! :eek:

yeah Whitney been drink lots like 24/7 and says she went dr three times in 8 days but i think she need serious help to quit drink and drugs but its too late..

mostly movie stars and music stars know what do or dont on drugs like drink and drugs in showbusniess like Whitney..

I wish the news would stop spending so much talking about Whitney using drugs and drinking and talk more about what people loved about her. Let her RIP . I really don't think it anyone business what she did in her private life. It had to been very stressful knowing every thing she did would becomes news. I don't people should judge her as no one know what it like to be in the spotlight all the time.

I wish the news would stop spending so much talking about Whitney using drugs and drinking and talk more about what people loved about her. Let her RIP . I really don't think it anyone business what she did in her private life. It had to been very stressful knowing every thing she did would becomes news. I don't people should judge her as no one know what it like to be in the spotlight all the time.

I just wish the media stops talking about her, period. It gets old, real quick.

Exclusives update news

Whitney Houston 'binged on cocaine, alcohol and pills in her final months'
Whitney Houston 'binged on cocaine, alcohol and pills in her final months' | Mail Online

Saying their goodbyes: Whitney Houston's mother Cissy and daughter Bobbi Kristina lead family mourners at wake ahead of funeral in star's New Jersey hometown
Whitney Houston funeral: Whitney Houston's mother Cissy and daughter Bobbi Kristina lead family mourners at wake ahead of funeral in star's New Jersey hometown | Mail Online

Stars line up to pay tribute to Houston at funeral
PIC AND PUB PLS Whitney Houston: Kevin Costner and Aretha Franklin to pay tribute at funeral - Telegraph

Houston's mother, daughter attend private viewing
Houston's mother, daughter attend private viewing - CNN.com

Jakes: 'Sparkle' remake would have relaunched Houston's career
Jakes: 'Sparkle' remake would have relaunched Houston's career - CNN.com

After she's buried, things will cool down..that's how it is. She has millions of fans. When we die, no one will know. :aw:

According on USA Today says will air on CNN,BET and E!

If you setup on DVR i always on dvr when im away

Banjo: so many uses for hemp. Paper, clothes, rope, fuel, fiberboards, food, health supplements (essential fatty acids), the list goes on and on. It can replace just about any product that is currently made from petroleum (plastics, for example).

Thank you for answering my question. Good to know.

Of all the people around W.H. over the years you think there would be least a few people smart enough to see what's going on instead of standing by doing basically nothing to help.

Of all the people around W.H. over the years you think there would be least a few people smart enough to see what's going on instead of standing by doing basically nothing to help.

help what? she's dddddeeeeeeaaaaaaaaadddddddddddddddddddd

I ain't joining your ouija party. what's dead should stay dead :Ohno:

Anyone know of any web streams that will have CC?

Back