Which one of your classes do or did you HATE most?

OMG, my balls hurt!!! You kicked my balls. :-o

At first, I thought accounting wasn't bad in other college, but I started dislike after failed the accounting course, so had to withdrew. My academic advisor and my professor told me that accounting courses have higher rate of failure, along with economic and other business courses at UAB. If you aren't student at UAB so you are good. If accounting was my major, I will go to other university that where have low failure rate, or more lesser, community college.

Yes, government and statistic could be hard.

Have fun with Jess. I'm hands off. See ya.

I.... don't know. it's been so long since I went to school :lol:

...same...i've forgotten those early parts of my life...it was all a haze of 'living in the hearing world' ick...i was more confused than I'd thought I was, more immature, and more stupid than I thought I was...thinking back, If I saw myself there (say looking thru the time machine's window) Id be horrified to see myself acting like a headless chicken running around thinking I was a hearie, I was NOT!!!...

Im very very embarrassed to have lived like this for the first 25 years of my life, I want my life back!!, can't....it's stolen by the government and hearing aids manufacturers and oralists.....

sometimes I wish I'm dead than deaf

I forgot...P.E., i disnt even get my associate degree just so i could avoid the P.E. classes.

Can you bowl? At some colleges bowling can get you a P.E credit. My friend used bowling to get her P.E. credit,and she wasn't really a good bowler,just a beginner.

Can you bowl? At some colleges bowling can get you a P.E credit. My friend used bowling to get her P.E. credit,and she wasn't really a good bowler,just a beginner.

No. Its the general p.e. class and thwn you can choose soccer, tennis, babseball, swimming(only avaiable in winter) and weight lifting. Only sport i can do is swimming and im not about go freeze to death in the water during winter.

Macroeconomic and Microeconomic - their books are easy to understand but exams/quizzes are extremely hard due to applied knowledge and most students failed those courses.

Accounting - Why would I have to take accounting for IT major? It doesn't make sense so accounting courses have same issue as economic courses above.

Accounting for IT? :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: Stupid school.

I hate English and it gave me headache to understand and too hard to memory for spelling.

Creative Writing!! Disliked that so much I actually flunked it. However, in later years, my writing has gotten much better.

Accounting for IT? :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: Stupid school.

Not surprised, I had to take information technology application related courses. You'd be surprised alot of majors have unrelated subjects that are part of the curriculum now, at least at universities that I know of. Independent tech institutes might have different requirements? :dunno:

Not surprised, I had to take information technology application related courses. You'd be surprised alot of majors have unrelated subjects that are part of the curriculum now, at least at universities that I know of. Independent tech institutes might have different requirements? :dunno:

Yes and at community college, they are strictly related to subjects. Most IT courses are usually taken at tech school or community college.

I think you will be fine with IT courses and good luck with your school.

Back