which is better?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You, better than anyone else, know that narscissists are empty sucking voids that can never be filled. While I understand your feelings, it's not wise to argue with a crazy person.

Narcisissism combined with borderline qualities. Scary, indeed!

I agree. It's best to not argue anymore.

Narcisissism combined with borderline qualities. Scary, indeed!

I agree. It's best to not argue anymore.

if I argue with a narcissist... does that make me a troll?

hhmmm..... better put on my thinking shirt....

The Philosoraptor
e60167646af64c2a0a55456e1ee48f43e455270a_r.jpg

if I argue with a narcissist... does that make me a troll?

hhmmm..... better put on my thinking shirt....

The Philosoraptor
e60167646af64c2a0a55456e1ee48f43e455270a_r.jpg

Naw. Just makes you someone who is wasting their time.:P

Wirelessly posted

AlleyCat said:
I, among many others. You failed to factor in other health issues. Again, did you even read about the other health issues? You haven't even bothered to respond to that. I dare you to address that right now. Seriously. Please, please, please please, please, PLEASE do so.

We're not discussing whether someone is a candidate because of their hearing loss. We're discussing whether someone is a candidate at all, with all factors considered. We're talking about a child that is delayed, and at this point in time, all you are concerned about is the value of spoken language? No concern for other issues? No concern at all whatsoever?

FJ, I believe I asked you a question.

Several, in fact.

Stop side-stepping and answer.

i did not read that he had health issues, just developmental delays. Perhaps i missed it. That is very possible.

To be accurate, it wasn't that the speech therapy was bad, but it was that she could not get them to use AVT for her child. No matter that it is totally opposed to the bi-bi philosophy. Basically, she wanted a bi-bi school to operate from an oral perspective.

Actually I thought it was a combonation.....The speech therapist was REALLY bad, and wasn't well trained, and the only reason why she'd been hired was b/c she was the only speech therapist in Utah who knew sign.
And yes, you're right.....speech therapy and auditory training can be a strong part of bi bi ed, but AVT cannot b/c it insists that it's methods be the be all and end all of a deaf kid's education.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back