which is better?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hoooo!!! hoooooo!!!

hhhoooooo!!!! hooooooo!!!!

Wirelessly posted

perhaps you should read more carefully. I wrote spoken language, not speech. CI provide access to spoken language for many children by giving them the ability to hear and discriminate all the sounds in spoken language.

speech is simply the sounds you make, english is the language.

Take your backpedaling and stick it where the sun don't shine. No one here buys it. You lost credibility around here when you showed everyone how two faced you truly are. Thank Gawd you have given frankiesmom the opportunity to see it too. She won't fall victim to believing you are sincere in anything you post.

You, better than anyone else, know that narscissists are empty sucking voids that can never be filled. While I understand your feelings, it's not wise to argue with a crazy person.

Wirelessly posted

perhaps you should read more carefully. I wrote spoken language, not speech. CI provide access to spoken language for many children by giving them the ability to hear and discriminate all the sounds in spoken language.

:crazy::blah::blah::blah::blah:

Wirelessly posted

coolgirlspyer90 said:
Wirelessly posted

you are ridiculous. How do you even live with your own bs? All you have done this entire thread is insult grendel and myself and call us liars.

how do you believe you know more about the services my family received than i do?

nobody has BS, you have the BS.

i do not have a problem with you or your opinion. You are a wonderfully successful kids who is doing great things. I am glad you are doing well.

the bs is in jillio saying that she knows what services my family received in early intervention and how it affected our lives. How could she possibly know that? And how can she call me a liar for saying what we experienced?

(by the way, centerville jazz is, or at least was, when i was in band 15 years ago, an amazing band. I especially loved their guard. We used to compete with you guys. I was with marlington high school, the marching dukes! Ever go to boa with those guys?)

You, better than anyone else, know that narscissists are empty sucking voids that can never be filled. While I understand your feelings, it's not wise to argue with a crazy person.

who me? who? me? who me? who who?

WhoMe128432719479400000.jpg

Wirelessly posted

Jiro said:
where did i say anything different?

where did i say that?
lol I love how you always say that in many threads. It's like "who me? me? who who who? who me?"

Maybe I should get you a wooden owl figure for christmas.

if people would read what i actually write rather than what they want me to say, i could stop.

Cute! No, that was for Jillio, whom I hope saves some energy for the next battle.

Wirelessly posted

jillio said:
Wirelessly posted

Take your backpedaling and stick it where the sun don't shine. No one here buys it. You lost credibility around here when you showed everyone how two faced you truly are. Thank Gawd you have given frankiesmom the opportunity to see it too. She won't fall victim to believing you are sincere in anything you post.

translation: i know i can't prove it so i'll just call you names.

Is it too late to say "She's baaaaaaack!!" Just like Carol Ann in ET.

Wirelessly posted
if people would read what i actually write rather than what they want me to say, i could stop.

keep on with the force, don't stop
don't stop till you get enough

:cool:

but since you keep telling us to go back and read it again or ask "where did I say that?" many times..... then it's obvious that it's not us, it's you.

You always lay it on the line!:giggle: And you are absolutely correct. It is not wise to argue with a crazy person. :P But at least the new parent in here has had the opportunity to see who the crazy ones are.

keep on with the force, don't stop
don't stop till you get enough

:cool:

That song is now stuck in my head! And forever after, will be associated with FJ. Damnit, I used to like that song!:P

Wirelessly posted

Jiro said:

but since you keep telling us to go back and read it again or ask "where did I say that?" many times..... then it's obvious that it's not us, it's you.

i know what i write. I didn't say those things, thus the request for proof. Do you also see that every time i say "where?" they simply insult me rather than actually pony up?

I, among many others. You failed to factor in other health issues. Again, did you even read about the other health issues? You haven't even bothered to respond to that. I dare you to address that right now. Seriously. Please, please, please please, please, PLEASE do so.

We're not discussing whether someone is a candidate because of their hearing loss. We're discussing whether someone is a candidate at all, with all factors considered. We're talking about a child that is delayed, and at this point in time, all you are concerned about is the value of spoken language? No concern for other issues? No concern at all whatsoever?

FJ, I believe I asked you a question.

Several, in fact.

Stop side-stepping and answer.

i know what i write. I didn't say those things, thus the request for proof. Do you also see that every time i say "where?" they simply insult me rather than actually pony up?

Yes you know what you write but you don't know how your message is conveying to us. We're not mind reader and you can't expect us to understand whatever you write.

So that means you'll need to work on your language more. and credibility. :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back