Which AD'er are you wondering about?

Ahh, There's couple of AD'ers that I have wondered about -- WhisperHorse, Maria, Dixie, Hear Again, S.O.B., Nathan, SCBassist, Brian, Shel90, Jillio, Chase and there's more to list, lol. I'm glad to have friendships with many ADers over the years and to meet some of them in person. :)

I left because of some indirect threats made to me. I am back but not as much like before. I missed ya! :)

Looking thru my friends list....so many are not here....if I deleted or befriended them....the list would go down to 20 or less!

Whats up with Deafskeptic? I just learn that she been though what I have been though too recently. Wish I could chat with her and find out more. She seems not around here anymore.

Just looked for the last post by Beach Girl and in was in March of 2012. I don't remember getting any responses when I asked about her, I think it was in September, 2012. Anyone know anything? She seemed to just quit showing up without explanation.

Just looked for the last post by Beach Girl and in was in March of 2012. I don't remember getting any responses when I asked about her, I think it was in September, 2012. Anyone know anything? She seemed to just quit showing up without explanation.

I liked her too....but no clue as to "why" she stopped posting.....do remember she got a lot of flack from one member tho'...but thought she stood her ground well.

I liked her too....but no clue as to "why" she stopped posting.....do remember she got a lot of flack from one member tho'...but thought she stood her ground well.

I tried contacting Beach Girl via a couple of means I have, but got no response? I know her first name, but not her last name, so can't really search for her. :(

I tried contacting Beach Girl via a couple of means I have, but got no response? I know her first name, but not her last name, so can't really search for her. :(

It would be great if she has been looking in on us from time to time even if not posting and would pop back in at least a bit to acknowledge us missing her.

I wonder where the nice SWK went. Seems some jerk hacked his account.

Back