Which AD'er are you wondering about?

Beach Girl? It has been months and she was a regular.

After seeing Jess' weird hobby, I wonder if there's a youtube of her?

After seeing Jess' weird hobby, I wonder if there's a youtube of her?
Right here:laugh2:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QFYETQI7Rk]SELLMYWORNSHOES.com Stephanie McMahon * solid * kick into nuts - YouTube[/ame]

RockDrummer
I not see long times almost to doubt hear Again

she support , Not sure you know ? Doubt Not see around she leaving not

it is pretty long times! sound look likes many AD old friends, it is not easy!

Hear Again not see around once to me

I remember Rockdrummer!

Ahh, There's couple of AD'ers that I have wondered about -- WhisperHorse, Maria, Dixie, Hear Again, S.O.B., Nathan, SCBassist, Brian, Shel90, Jillio, Chase and there's more to list, lol. I'm glad to have friendships with many ADers over the years and to meet some of them in person. :)

I am wondering about a lot that I don't see them around anymore. Been a member since 2002.

Ahh, There's couple of AD'ers that I have wondered about -- WhisperHorse, Maria, Dixie, Hear Again, S.O.B., Nathan, SCBassist, Brian, Shel90, Jillio, Chase and there's more to list, lol. I'm glad to have friendships with many ADers over the years and to meet some of them in person. :)

but most of them were......cookers ....lol
oh one other member "Southfella" whats up with him?

I'm fairly new to the site and was wondering if there were a lot of new people that join than never come back. To name a couple....Mattie from Australia - wondering if he is still coming to America....Mushycookies - Haven't heard from her in a few days.

Wirelessly posted

It doesn't seem like I was missed although I've been gone for months! :-p but I'm back so that's all that matters.
Cheers!

I'm fairly new to the site and was wondering if there were a lot of new people that join than never come back. To name a couple....Mattie from Australia - wondering if he is still coming to America....Mushycookies - Haven't heard from her in a few days.

I had to deal with some not so nice situations recently. I am back though. Fear this secksay beast. <3

Wirelessly posted

There are bunches that I haven't seen around lately.

Back