Which AD'er are you wondering about?

I do wonder what happened to the very first AD members....and who they are today. Looking at the pictures still up... nothing changed.

Oh, cool. Curious, where is that veterinary emergency clinic? My oldest niece is interested in checking out about vet. She is from long island. She wants to go to CITY instead of LI. any tips for her that she needs to know about? Does it require to have a high school diploma? any experiences? any link where you work there. i can check it out and pass it to my niece, thank you. :aw:

What part of LI does she live in?

suffolk county she wants to go to the city. She does not mind taking LI RR.

Oh, Suffolk may be too far, but LaGuardia community college in Queens has a vet tech program if she has a high school diploma. It's an 18 month program.

For two years I worked in a vet clinic as a volunteer, so I didn't get paid. I learned a lot and was able to work on projects with the vet.
Now I am doing a 10-week internship in the emergency clinic for school. I don't get paid, I get school credit so I take the certification exam.

Are you asking me for a link to the exact place where I'm doing my internship or a link for where she can check out being a vet? Not sure I understand what you want.

Oh, Suffolk may be too far, but LaGuardia community college in Queens has a vet tech program if she has a high school diploma. It's an 18 month program.

For two years I worked in a vet clinic as a volunteer, so I didn't get paid. I learned a lot and was able to work on projects with the vet.
Now I am doing a 10-week internship in the emergency clinic for school. I don't get paid, I get school credit so I take the certification exam.

Are you asking me for a link to the exact place where I'm doing my internship or a link for where she can check out being a vet? Not sure I understand what you want.

most of people who lives in suffolk county do go to city. That is very common. Not too far. i thought you knew that lots of long islanders go to the city for anything. :aw: yes if you do not mind the link. I am not aware that i you are doing your internship. thats GREAT.

most of people who lives in suffolk county do go to city. That is very common. Not too far. i thought you knew that lots of long islanders go to the city for anything. :aw: yes if you do not mind the link. I am not aware that i you are doing your internship. thats GREAT.

Directions | Animal Medical Center

This is the link to directions. If she takes LIRR, it looks like she has to transfer to subway to get here.

They don't take volunteers unless she is already a vet or vet tech student, so I don't know if this will help her, but best luck to her with her curiosity!

Haven't seen Kokonut in a while.

Sent email to Beach Girl but No response. Also Quirky Libra has been missing for quite a while. And Miss Delectable.....but I think she left with the herd.

Sent email to Beach Girl but No response. Also Quirky Libra has been missing for quite a while. And Miss Delectable.....but I think she left with the herd.

Yeah...have thought of KoKo too....

Take a look, it is about 7 years old and, yes, its a deaf site.

I'm wondering about where are Sxyporkie, Steel and Defmatrixense.

No doubt the lack of political debates has ushered in Koko's semi-retirement. I assume he reads a few threads sometimes, shakes his head, and moves on.

Dunno about the others except for MissD. She iis doing fine. Not sure MissD follows any herds. Never got that impression.

I hate to say this, but to the best of our knowledge, Sxyporkie may be deceased.

She had terminal cancer when she last posted here. Those who have her real name have been unable to get a response. I think the mods tried too.

No doubt the lack of political debates has ushered in Koko's semi-retirement. I assume he reads a few threads sometimes, shakes his head, and moves on.

Dunno about the others except for MissD. She iis doing fine. Not sure MissD follows any herds. Never got that impression.

I love her. Such a sweet person. :)

Ditto! I even exchanged popcorn with her. It was jaw-dropping to see the exchange rates for postage to another country :)

Ditto! I even exchanged popcorn with her. It was jaw-dropping to see the exchange rates for postage to another country :)

Oh really? What kind of popcorn did u get? What a cool concept except for the cost of postage!

Back