Which AD'er are you wondering about?

No doubt the lack of political debates has ushered in Koko's semi-retirement. I assume he reads a few threads sometimes, shakes his head, and moves on.

Dunno about the others except for MissD. She iis doing fine. Not sure MissD follows any herds. Never got that impression.

I like Miss D. I didn't say she "followed" any herd. Try to read more carefully please. :)

I like Miss D. I didn't say she "followed" any herd. Try to read more carefully please. :)
And Miss Delectable.....but I think she left with the herd.
Left with the herd is usually said when a group of animals, people, etc., do something en masse. I read just fine for an old guy. Just need thicker lenses every couple of years. These are pretty new. :cool2:

Oh really? What kind of popcorn did u get? What a cool concept except for the cost of postage!

I sent her white cheddar popcorn, she sent candy popcorn back - it was multi-colored like what you see in a gumball machine. To send her one bag cost $16 in postage !!! :lol: (But it was all in fun, she had to spend about the same amount to send me a bag back.) Where she lives, white cheddar popcorn is not sold there.

I hate to say this, but to the best of our knowledge, Sxyporkie may be deceased.

She had terminal cancer when she last posted here. Those who have her real name have been unable to get a response. I think the mods tried too.

thats awful, well hope you're wrong, but in case she did passsed away, whats so awful *we* didnt know or some of us *cared about it* lke, okay she was a bit of a raver, but her passion for what she valued in Deaf ways was still admirable and real. It's sad, that some of us *likes* to scoff or sneer at *wannabes* i mean surely, really we are all fighting a losing battle against the hearings, and that's real hard, its not "people" per see, its politics, the politics of 'health" or politics of cultures, or politics of keeping the deaf minds to be Deaf minds...its just awful that, some of us fails to realise others , even though may be a little odd, or mis-directed (OR some of us ARE!?)...we've no rights to belittle others...apart from audists, which is different, their passion is to savour the hearing way ekk, but dont mind learning and appreciating what we can learn from hearing people, but just dont change us!!

that's all i have to say here
and if its real real that sxyporkie has gone, then Godspeed to her, she liked me (thats because I refused to join in others to poke fun at her, as i realised sometimes people on the internet are lonely and need to have conversations and sometimes it goes wrong...i took that into account and just saw 'whet she meant about things, she wasnt a dill) and that i was paitent with her, and have came to see she's not as silly as some might have thought, afterall she was Deaf like all of us here!

ps. if this post is seen then was reveal later the rumour was false, well i still stand by my words, we're never need to be deafer than thou, or hearier than thou, if we all share the beliefs that we ARE a Deaf community real or cyber or half and half, then, that's should be a food for thoughts message, be nice to each other...as you'd never know when your number's up or what.
Cheers

there were too many people who come and go, it just sucks to know what happened to them as the names is mostly anonymous.

There were quite a few people who were opened minded and will talk about anything - even casual conversation about sex ..

Wirelessly posted

Grummer said:
AlleyCat said:
I hate to say this, but to the best of our knowledge, Sxyporkie may be deceased.

She had terminal cancer when she last posted here. Those who have her real name have been unable to get a response. I think the mods tried too.

thats awful, well hope you're wrong, but in case she did passsed away, whats so awful *we* didnt know or some of us *cared about it* lke, okay she was a bit of a raver, but her passion for what she valued in Deaf ways was still admirable and real. It's sad, that some of us *likes* to scoff or sneer at *wannabes* i mean surely, really we are all fighting a losing battle against the hearings, and that's real hard, its not "people" per see, its politics, the politics of 'health" or politics of cultures, or politics of keeping the deaf minds to be Deaf minds...its just awful that, some of us fails to realise others , even though may be a little odd, or mis-directed (OR some of us ARE!?)...we've no rights to belittle others...apart from audists, which is different, their passion is to savour the hearing way ekk, but dont mind learning and appreciating what we can learn from hearing people, but just dont change us!!

that's all i have to say here
and if its real real that sxyporkie has gone, then Godspeed to her, she liked me (thats because I refused to join in others to poke fun at her, as i realised sometimes people on the internet are lonely and need to have conversations and sometimes it goes wrong...i took that into account and just saw 'whet she meant about things, she wasnt a dill) and that i was paitent with her, and have came to see she's not as silly as some might have thought, afterall she was Deaf like all of us here!

ps. if this post is seen then was reveal later the rumour was false, well i still stand by my words, we're never need to be deafer than thou, or hearier than thou, if we all share the beliefs that we ARE a Deaf community real or cyber or half and half, then, that's should be a food for thoughts message, be nice to each other...as you'd never know when your number's up or what.
Cheers

I don't know what happened to her. I did visit her a few years ago. I know she was ill, during our meet up she was going through chemo treatments. She was VERY ill. I lost contact with her and not heard from her since.

Last edited:
Left with the herd is usually said when a group of animals, people, etc., do something en masse. I read just fine for an old guy. Just need thicker lenses every couple of years. These are pretty new. :cool2:

Glad you understand now.

Wondering about a few of them but now, I have forgotten their usernames! Wow.

Back