What's Your Favorite Frozen Food?

I love frzn vegetables too.

Sound like preservative. That's a good thing that you want to preserve your food in the freezer,from decomposition or fermentation, for future use without wasting money.

I buy with Non-preservative. I don't like preservative. It made me sick and taste shit. I do not have a favorite frozen food.

My fave frozen food is DiGiorno pizza, I prefer it over Dominos and Pizzhut that's my own opinion.

I also like lean Hot Pockets for a quick lunch turkey, broccoli and cheese yum!

Yummy! I love DiGiorno Pizza over Domino's. I like Lean Hot Pocket. It sound common to me! LoL :h5:

as frozen? Interesting...

I love lemon meringue pie like crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There're no frozen pies like that here in Germany. I bake my own Lemon meringue pie with British recipe, I own for a long time before I married... We love it...

That's interesting! Do you think Germany and Usa are different?

:dance2: :bowdown: :dance: :rockon: :drool: :run: :applause: :party: :wiggle:

426583~Ice-Cream-Cone-with-Many-Colored-Scoops-Posters.jpg

What I like better than ice cream... is more ice cream!

That's interesting! Do you think Germany and Usa are different?

I agree with Liebling, what she said.
I am living here, I MISS MY FOOD GERMAN, because it taste very good and most of homemade (no much sweet like in america)
That is why, I did cooking Gulasch, Rouladen, Linsen mit Saitenwurst und Spaetzle, Nuernberger Wurst mit Sauerkraut etc... and salad with dressing. Here don't have myself dressing for salad. My friends bring it to me. I am very happy. I don't like, what america already make several dressing bottles like thousand island, ranch etc...
I prefer make myself cake Cheesecake, not Cream cheese. I used Quark.
At the america Food have never one Quark. I bought often one bread and Quark at the german Food here.
that is why, in Germany and America are different.

I am living here, I MISS MY FOOD GERMAN, because it taste very good and most of homemade (no much sweet like in america)
That is why, I did cooking Gulasch, Rouladen, Linsen mit Saitenwurst und Spaetzle, Nuernberger Wurst mit Sauerkraut etc... and salad with dressing. Here don't have myself dressing for salad. My friends bring it to me. I am very happy. I don't like, what america already make several dressing bottles like thousand island, ranch etc...
At the america Food have never one Quark. I bought often one bread and Quark at the german Food here.

Not just Germany but all other countries too. They all have
different types of food and cooking customs. I have no idea
what Quark is...is it cheese or what? German food is good but
most of the dishes are fattening, but of course some American
food are fattening too..hehe. I like Chinese food but some of
their dishes are fattening..oh well.
So there is a German food store there in Calif? about like they
have Asian food stores too.

Are you located in San Francisco? If so, try Lehr's in the Noe Valley district - they should have German dishes and also other stuff from Germany that you may want/need. They can be reached at 415-282-6803 (voice). :)

I'm not much a frozen food person. I did eat frozen food chicken broccoli alfredo from Marie Callendar and several like chicken pie from Traders Joe.

Back