What's Your Favorite Frozen Food?

I like mini bagel with pizza toppings, frozen pizza, ice cream, some pies and some frozen fruits to make smoothies.

I don't have a favorite frozen food. I have a chicken breast with boneless, homemade burger, pizzas, vegetables, fruits, Lean Hot Pockets, Stir Fry, Edy's Slow Clumbers with low fat ice cream and yogurt, and other storage for leftover. It will save my money! I don't like to waste food when it goes bad and spoil. I have a fruits in freezer because I don't like it will go bad and spoil so fast. I don't want to waste my money. I like freeze chicken breast boneless bag. It's extra saving than a non freeze chicken and expensive! I want to have a big deep freezer when I have a house. It will be more storage and extra save the money.

Sound like preservative. That's a good thing that you want to preserve your food in the freezer,from decomposition or fermentation, for future use without wasting money.

oh god.. i miss those frozen food.. but now i get frozen broccili as healthy.. it better...

i cant have frozen food like pizza rolls..due to make it high pressure.. too high sodium..that is why..

My fave frozen food is DiGiorno pizza, I prefer it over Dominos and Pizzhut that's my own opinion.

I also like lean Hot Pockets for a quick lunch turkey, broccoli and cheese yum!

very rarely i have frozen food, if anything it would be frozen veges should i run out of the fresh vege in the fridge. and cheesecake.........oh i wuff cheesecake !!

i avoid ice-cream thats one of the worst food to have, next to sausages being really bad and pies i love them but i completely avoid them now

Not a frozen food fan here due to the high fat and sodium in them.

oh god.. i miss those frozen food.. but now i get frozen broccili as healthy.. it better...

i cant have frozen food like pizza rolls..due to make it high pressure.. too high sodium..that is why..

:confused: I only know that they have high fat and soduim in canned than frozen foods. I know many low fat & soduim in frozen foods. I guess you mean any pies? If yes, then you are right... I don't buy like that.

Ice creams

veggies (mixed peas/corn/carrot), spinach.

paella

chinese chicken or pork with vegetables

Spring rolls

kind of fishes, scrimps, fish fingers

chicken or pork, vegetables with rices or noodles

prepare homemade juices from fruit tree/bushes at my garden

prepare chopped chives and parsley from my garden for winter time

prepare apples and pears from tree at my garden for winter time - bake cake, pies, etc.

pizza

that's all what I think... :dunno2:

Lemon Meringue Pie ... yum!

as frozen? Interesting...

I love lemon meringue pie like crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There're no frozen pies like that here in Germany. I bake my own Lemon meringue pie with British recipe, I own for a long time before I married... We love it...

I love lemon meringue pie like crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There're no frozen pies like that here in Germany. I bake my own Lemon meringue pie with British recipe, I own for a long time before I married... We love it...

Liebling, I agree with ya. I do never buy a frozen pies from store. when i lived in Germany, so I am living in america and i saw my mother in law, what she bought most a frozen pie from store.... IGITT!!!!!! *eek*
i told her, i prefer make myself a pie (cheese cake or Donau or Tiramisu)...

I live in a vegan household right now, so right now, peas are my favorite that are available to me. I enjoy fish sticks and icecream too when I go home.

You are too British.

Liebling, I agree with ya. I do never buy a frozen pies from store. when i lived in Germany, so I am living in america and i saw my mother in law, what she bought most a frozen pie from store.... IGITT!!!!!! *eek*
i told her, i prefer make myself a pie (cheese cake or Donau or Tiramisu)...

Yes, I saw many frozen pies when I was in America... and also soooo mannnyyyy canned... also TV dinner... :eek3:

I prefer to do homemade pies and cakes over buy frozen or ready pies and cakes

I only like healthy type of frozen foods...
for example: Lean Cuisine, Healthy Choice
or Smart Ones, frozen veggies like brocoli,
cauliflower and carrrots.
We dont buy frozen pizzas cuz most of them
are gross. We either make our own or order
one.
We buy a lot of meat and chicken whenever
they are on sale and then we put them in
Food sealer bags, seal them with food sealer
machine that sucks the air out of them then
put into freezer. We have a freezer full of
meat now for winter. :thumb:

I like getting a bag of frozen cherries when having guests over. I let it thaw then, when ready to serve, put them in dessert dish, dollop of yogurt, and top with shaved chocolate.

Delish.

Back