What's Your Favorite Frozen Food?

AquaBlue

Reaction score
For me it's simple:

B00032DM3W.01-A3CDPEGSIQM61V.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Yummy!!

I'm not eat frozen precooked meal anymore because it make my blood pressure went high, I rather to cook the traditional food and non-frozen meal, except for rolls and pizza from frozen that I can eat it.

Other frozen food, I like some of ice cream and pie.

You mean like TV dinners?

Don't really care for frozen foods, but I will eat them if I have to.

Banquet pot pies, Totino's and Tony's pizzas are some I usually eat.

Stouffer's (Pizza, mac & Cheese, Lasgngana, and few others), Lean Cruise, Red Baron (pizza), Healthy Choice, pizza rolls, veggies, and few others I don't remember. I don't buy TV dinner often but once a while if I don't feel like cooking, then I buy just one.

Ellios Pizza, Diginiron's (sp?) Pizza, Hot Pockets, and some TV Dinner

Mod's Note;

Thread's moved to it's proper location.

As for me, I like Totino's Pizza rolls, TGIF's Potato Skins and Stouffer's Cheddar Potato Bake.

Not a frozen food fan here due to the high fat and sodium in them.

If I do need to eat them on very rare occassions when it is a need, I will eat small frozen pizza.

Dont have a favorite. All of my frozen foods in my freezers are meats, veggies, and fruits. Maybe an ice cream container every now and then.

My fav frozen food is chocolate mint ice cream! ;)
Dont have it often though...

I don't buy TV dinner much. I buy frozen veggies, breast chicken, ground turkey, pizza rolls, chicken nuggets and corn dogs in my freezer. I don't have a favorite.

my favorite is French Waffle. Can eat it without necessary cook. It taste soooo good.

I'm not eat frozen precooked meal anymore because it make my blood pressure went high, I rather to cook the traditional food and non-frozen meal, except for rolls and pizza from frozen that I can eat it.

Other frozen food, I like some of ice cream and pie.

Vegetable in frozen storage better nutrition than in canned, can use to steam em and put together with other food.

I need green pea, it has nice look and healthy nutrition than in canned.

Veg> corn, broccoli, green pea, carrots, etc frozen bags

also

California's pizza :D

I may eat lean cusinse glazed chicken (my favorite frozen dinner) and I'll eat frozen pizza. I prefer my veggies to be fresh and I rarely eat them canned or frozen (unless I freeze my veggies) even though it costs me more money.

I like some frozen pizza,tv dinners,veggies and ice cream

Mostly frozen veggies and some pizzas, sausage rolls and lazagne snacks. Never ever tried TV Dinner.

I don't have a favorite frozen food. I have a chicken breast with boneless, homemade burger, pizzas, vegetables, fruits, Lean Hot Pockets, Stir Fry, Edy's Slow Clumbers with low fat ice cream and yogurt, and other storage for leftover. It will save my money! I don't like to waste food when it goes bad and spoil. I have a fruits in freezer because I don't like it will go bad and spoil so fast. I don't want to waste my money. I like freeze chicken breast boneless bag. It's extra saving than a non freeze chicken and expensive! I want to have a big deep freezer when I have a house. It will be more storage and extra save the money.

Back