What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Opted for Ham and Collards...Out of potatoes, might get to the store so I can make some potato salad, my boys favorite food!

I'm having lemon chicken breast in mushroom sauce, green beans, rice and milk for dinner.

pizza buffet, right? I used to go there on my lunch break from landscapin job. I had brownies, after. :)

I just had couple of lunch meat san'wiches fo' suppa. jest wasnt hungry. I mite grab sum'in to eat befour bed-time. I like to do that. :giggle:

pizza buffet, right? I used to go there on my lunch break from landscapin job. I had brownies, after. :)

I just had couple of lunch meat san'wiches fo' suppa. jest wasnt hungry. I mite grab sum'in to eat befour bed-time. I like to do that. :giggle:

Yes it is. We go sometimes when it's a big family group . The little kids like it and it has a game room for after they eat.

The important point that i keep in mind always is to have a nutritious food every time and regular excercise in order to keep myself fit.

Have to go to store, then I will know what I am fixing. Not a good day for me time-wise.

We are going to a bagel bakery, eat sandwiches, and get a bag of bagels to bring home.

nothing too special. baked chicken, mashed potatoes, peas

Kielbasa, rotini pasta and french style green beans.

ground hamburger cooked with collard greens, broccoli, cauliflour, carrots, asparagus, shrooms, and onions

Tonight I will be fixing boneless pork loin chops for the family and white rice and a mix of peas and corn. I am going to do something with a slice of extra firm tofu for me.

Slight change - I forgot to drain my tofu, so I will just have rice and veggies

Another change - I did not eat. Too angry again. Did save some just in case.

Last edited:
Mushroom chicken over pasta & raw carrots from the garden ... but, then again, maybe not if I cruise around AD any longer :p. Ok I am off to the kitchen where all good little women belong haha.

nothing really because my stomach hurts from all the puking. more saltine crackers and ginger ale?

Jap-che, bamboo dragon rolls, cucumber kim-chee. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back