What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will be having Tilapia, vegan mac & cheese, and sliced beets.

i had lasagna instead of stuffed shells and it was delicious. also had salad with balsamic vinaigrette dressing

Edit.... husband decided on chicken salad. boooo. Oh well, I like chicken salad. :)

I ended up with string bean chicken breast and Chinese mixed vegetables. So healthy...

Oh well, I'm eating pretzels now to make up for it!

Tonight I am making baked flounder and a gluten free chocolate cake with black raspberry preserves as a topping.

:P My burn from the last time I actually used the oven is now just flaking off the dead skin!

I have no idea what to make for dinner. SO is making butterfly pork chops in sauce. I hate pork chops, so it's ALL HIS. :lol: I had a string cheese and frozen pepperoni. Not pepperoni pizza. Just the pepperoni. :lol: I think I will be scouring the refrig in a bit to find more bits-and-pieces. I do not want to cook today.

I'm having smoked pork chops with apple cider and onion glaze with green beans cooked all day with side meat, carrots and fried apples for dinner tonight.

I'm having smoked pork chops with apple cider and onion glaze with green beans cooked all day with side meat, carrots and fried apples for dinner tonight.

What is meant by "side meat" when there's pork chops?

Tousi - either a ham hock or salt pork.

For dinner, my family had spaghetti with garlic toast. I had to take MIL to her weight loss meeting, so I had a veggie burger with lettuce, tomato, red onion and avocado then fries on the side.

Calf liver with onions in gravy, mashed potatoes and grilled zucchini. No tea..that was most dissappointing.

I just had a big bowl of greek salad :\ wasn't enough but I didn't feel like cooking or eating lasagna again. I'm gonna grab an ice cream sandwich right now.

Last night I had a JUMBO. It's a kind of sandwich, and it's the oddest combination I'd ever heard: Bologna, American cheese, coleslaw, slice of tomato, and french fries between two slices of white bread.

If you're from Pennsylvania, you've probably had one of these. It was delicious. Now I want to go to the restaurant in Pittsburgh that invented them.

Tousi - either a ham hock or salt pork.

For dinner, my family had spaghetti with garlic toast. I had to take MIL to her weight loss meeting, so I had a veggie burger with lettuce, tomato, red onion and avocado then fries on the side.

I used salt pork along with my green beans.

Tonight's plans so far are for a ham steak and pasta. Not sure what vegetable I have in the freezer. Been raining too much for me to get out to the utility room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back