What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was planning on steak tonight but instead I will just have something soft tonight like chocolate fudge ben and jerry ice cream tonight.

A sandwich made of ham heated with a brown sugar glaze, two slices of Udi bread, broccoli slaw, and an orange juice.

Since I just got back from grocery shopping and I am in a lot of [pain, we will have hot dogs and french fries for dinner.

Leftover vegetable soup. I must load up on food, already had a sub. We are leaving the bonfire for a while (we have people watching over it!) so we can head over to the deaf club for a bit, and if I'm gonna be drinking, I MUST eat first !! :lol:

Had a turkey meat with green peas, roasted red potatoes, apple sauce along with 2% lowfat milk for drink.

Pasta with vodka sauce, caprese salad, and dinner rolls!! Can't wait... I'm so hungry I could eat 10 horses.

I will be making baked tilapia packets with butter and tomatoes, roasted red potatoes and green peas.

Fried rice, orange juice. Maybe later peanut butter and black raspberry preserves sandwich for a snack.

And some Prince of Wales hot tea.

Buffalo wings, onion rings, hamburgers, and so on.. gotta watch the Vikes beat the Packs.

slight change. Boiled red potatoes instead of roasted (time issues) and I did not eat.

KFC, too tired to cook and almost too tired to eat.

BLT, oreo pudding pie with cool whip, and halved grapefruits with sugar sprinkled on top

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back