What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
last night we had cubed fried steak with mashed potatoes and fresh green/waxed beans! YUMMY! I also made gravy for boys, as myself, I hate gravy! I don't mind sauce....

for tonight I dunno, I'll have to look in fridge and see what I have. Thursday, grocery shopping blah! Maybe I'll do a little and do the rest on Saturday cuz Tyler loves free samples at Wegmans! :giggle: He get so excited to try something new! SO cute! :)

meatloaf, greenbeans, cheesy potatoes, and slice of bread with butter. :)

Tacos, rice, and beans. Then Baskin Robbins for Daquiri Ice for dessert. It was our usual Tuesday night family gathering.

My stepmother can't cook, but she picks great restaurants! :lol:

Broiled pork chops, very lean with roasted apple, onion and sweet potato chunks. It was very good.

Tonight will be pasta salad with shrimp, peas, corn, kidney beans and a light balsamic vineagrette dressing.

Made crispy polents squares last night with sauteed veggies. Red, yellow and green bell pepper, celery, carrots, onion, baby bella and button mushrooms.

I am going out and an going to get a French dip sandwich, fries , and pie. :)

i'm out of town and staying at a hotel with my family.. everything here is so godamned expensive! my fam didn't bring much food with them so all i had was two slices of italian bread with olive oil butter and chickpea salad :mad:

1 scrambled egg on whole wheat toast with actual butter. MMM

Dinner tonight will be tacos and tostadas. We will have Soyrizo (soy chorizo), fat free refried beans, grilled chicken strips (for daughter), shredded lettuce, diced tomato, shredded cheese (sharp for the family and nacho flavored Vegan Gourmet for me), salsa and sour cream (tofu sour cream for me). Vegan apple fritters for dessert.

Something in the mall. Family outing later this afternoon.

we will be having turkey cutlets, mashed potatoes, summer squash, peas, and salad. about time i had something good :)

Red beans, rice and boudan sausage with a simple salad and great iced tea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back