What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having quiche which I froze last week and salad to go with it tonight.

:lol: that was funny. Of course, one can always put it in the refrigerator to slow things down....Btw, that's a French product, right? Reminds me also of the French brie.....

You're correct Tousi, it is French and very similar to brie. Brie tends to be made in larger sizes. I read somewhere that because it is made from unpasteurized milk, it is banned from the U.S. Is this true?

We had BBQ....grilled burgers and fries! Yep BOTH were on the grill, and turned out really good! :)

I ate dinner steak meat and corn and potatoes!

roast pork, peas, apple sauce, mashed potatoes :)

having strawberry shortcakes for dessert!

Broccoli, corn, rice, mushrooms, rice krispie bar.

last night I had salad and brussel sprouts and an omelette

I have Chinese with season and family at hockey rink, watch nephew play hockey (he 5)

Dr. McDougal's vegan split pea soup, pretzels, sundae made of chocolate ice cream with raspberry topping. Caffiene free Diet Coke to drink.

will be going to a seafood restaurant at the mall tonight

i'm gonna have greek salad and a crab cake sandwich!! :D

You're correct Tousi, it is French and very similar to brie. Brie tends to be made in larger sizes. I read somewhere that because it is made from unpasteurized milk, it is banned from the U.S. Is this true?

I believe you are correct about the ban. There is a lot of cheese here labeled as brie but they are impostors as the real McCoy is made from unpasteurized milk, the reason for the ban. So I am not sure how the impostor impresses the cheese lovers here in the States.....

I believe you are correct about the ban. There is a lot of cheese here labeled as brie but they are impostors as the real McCoy is made from unpasteurized milk, the reason for the ban. So I am not sure how the impostor impresses the cheese lovers here in the States.....

I was not impressed... But then again I have never had true Bri. My gf's family loves Bri and has it often. I can only eat one or two bites before I declare myself done. I hope to travel abroad and have the real stuff...

will be going to a seafood restaurant at the mall tonight

i'm gonna have greek salad and a crab cake sandwich!! :D

Awesome! Seafood is yummy....

I had skinless chicken and white rice,today. I am full and happy. You ppl know that feelin'. :)

Going out to dinner tonight. Seafood sounds good. So does Asian. Maybe I'll flip a coin.

I walked to Fazoli's in the lovely cool damp weather and had an early dinner of spaghetti with marinara sauce, and a Diet Coke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back