What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seafood

I am going to the store to buy a bunch of seafood. Some Fettuccine, and maybe make some steamed vegetables as well.

I supper :P love spanish not sure something I forget name :P

Salisbury steak, mashed potatoes with gravy, split pea soup.

I am making veggie beef soup, with curly noodles in it and steak in it instead of stew-meat.. and breadsticks. :P

We all had pizza. Family had DiGiorno pizza, supreme and 3 meat. I had Tofurkey brand Italian sausage and roasted veggie pizza. It was very good and I will do it again. A little on the pricey side, but still good.

i'm hoping for something nice.

like roast beef, mashed potatoes, squash, gravy, and peas.

Tonight I will be doing baked tilapia for the family and vegan meatballs for me. White rice, steamed broccoli and extra fine baby green beans.

I was supper on mushroom mixing, lots of best good saurce :P

I had Pad Thai soup by Dr McDougal's . It was truly awful! The only good thing to say is it was healthy.

Tonight I will be fixing spaghetti and meatballs. I have my veggie meatballs. We also have Texas Toast with garlic butter. I have my rolls with my garlic butter.

I just posted elsewhere that I made Shepherd's Pie. But it will be more for a late lunch unless it's an early dinner (or maybe we'll have it TWICE !!) :)

Wirelessly posted (droid)

Don't know. Teen requested cookies. That won't be dinner. Nice try.

Frozen DiGiorno's Supreme pizza. And a Throwback Pepsi.

I'm having aspargus soup, beer braised chicken leg with onions, mushrooms, carrots and milk for dinner.

I'm having spaghetti with homemade marina sauce, spinach salad and milk with a good dose of Parmesan cheese tonight.

Tonight I am taking my oldest daughter out for our "date night" or mommy and me night out.. we are going out for Chinese food! :) her chocie

Not sure what I am having since MIL & I will be out for her weight loss group. We might end up at Denny's.

Family is having a ham slice, elbow macaroni and sliced beets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back