What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meatless Spaghetti Bolognese tonight with veg meat crumbles and homemade roasted tomato and garlic sauce.

I'm on a cooking spree!

Meat Lovers pizza from Dominos Yummy! and a caramal mud cake with hokey pokey ice cream to for desert again delicious

Are you a vegetarian?

I tried a vegetarian, then vegan, diet for about a year. I currently eat anything but I love cooking with the ingredients I used to when I was.

My partner and I are debating going veg and may do so in time, not sure though.

I will be making myself a nice season salad and I am goign to add grilled chicken to it in order to make it very nice....I got that from mcdonalds actually

:wave: kbnyc, I was vegan for a few years in college. Not a good time to try and do that. It was also a conservative small-town, hunting community. So really not good timing. :lol:

:hmm:am interested in your Meatless Spaghetti Bolognese
recipe? :D

Tonight will be meatless for us. We are having spaghetti with a mushroom spaghetti sauce and garlic toast.

Sandwich: roast beef with garlic cream cheese and horseradish sauce on an everything bagel. Too hot to eat cooked food. And this is my month's ration of red meat, lol.

Sandwich: roast beef with garlic cream cheese and horseradish sauce on an everything bagel. Too hot to eat cooked food. And this is my month's ration of red meat, lol.

That is a sandwich that I would love!

Tonight we went to Denny's in a big family group. My stepmother loves to get as many of us as possible together for big family dinners, but she doesn't cook! :lol:

We were sitting there for about two hours and my granddaughters, ages 2 and 4, were so well behaved and having a fantastic time. Long attention spans!

They adore my stepmother. She does praise them for doing things like drinking their chocolate milk though. :P

Meatball, cabbage and tomato soup with rice. My husband is an awesome cook.

Meatball, cabbage and tomato soup with rice. My husband is an awesome cook.

Sounds kind of like my cabbage roll soup. Cabbage rolls are such a pain to make, but I love the flavor, so I just decided I would combine all the ingredients I use in cabbage rolls in a soup.

Tonight I had a mustard glazed porkchop and potato fritters. Green salad on the side.

We ate shrimp fried, chicken breast and corn. Not too healthy, but it was really good.

Baked chicken thighs, steamed broccoli & cauliflower, and boiled new red potatoes.

Just simple cooked w/ low fat black bean vegs soup, a slice of french toast w/o butter, squeezed a liquid strwbry-wtrmelon natural flavor into drinking a cold water n' for dessert jello pudding.

Well - I forgot to thaw out meat and hate microwave thawing, so we will have Sweet Italian Turkey Sausages, pasta and green peas.

For a while it seems that things had no taste. Today my smile and taste have returned. I made my sweet husband his favorite dinner. Chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes, cream gravy and peas with sliced red tomatoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back