What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm grilling burgers tonight. I'll have a salad and milk to go with it.

Made some homemade alfredo sauce with the fresh scallops we caught, poured over some linguine. YUMMY!!

I was out with family and ate Mongolian beef, rice , and egg roll. My favorite dinner!

Tossed salad, chicken and potato with steamed vegetables and a light cheese sauce with tea.

Dinner tonight was apricot glazed boneless pork loin chops, white rice with onion and coconut milk and green peas with pearl onions.

We had grilled beef, corn , asparagus, and mixed berries.

Grilled pork chops on the George Forman grill, with a marinade of chopped garlic, mustard, ground ginger, lemon juice, and a bit of olive oil. SO good! And saute'ed zucchini to go with. And my adult beverage of choice - Diet Coke.

Dessert: sliced peaches and a bit of ice cream.

I will be having curried chicken with roast red peppers, celery, sun dried tomatoes with rice and spinach salad along with milk tonight.

Tonight's plans are spaghetti and sauce with a tossed salad and French bread. (Store was out of Italian bread)

It's a little cooler here today. If it doesn't get hot, I may go for a long walk and stop somewhere on my way.

Chicken, black bean and spinach enchiladas with homemade green enchilada sauce.

It's the first thing I've cooked that needed to then be baked that I didn't ruin, go me!

I will be having baked salmon with a good dose of garlic butter with rice, zucchini, carrots and milk tonight.

We had grilled fish, white rice and lima beans.

I had Bourbon chicken and rice at the mall with my family, and then a bacon and egg sandwich and a bottle of orange juice later at home.

a veggie sandwich with almond cheese, some separate sauteed vegetables, soy milk and later I made some eggs.

a veggie sandwich with almond cheese, some separate sauteed vegetables, soy milk and later I made some eggs.

Is the almond cheese really good? I know I like almond milk. I would also have to see if my Whole Foods had any almond cheese.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back