What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spaghetti, garlic bread and peaches.

Liver & onions, rolls & sweet tea. It was good!....Gonna cook a turkey tomorrow and make a meat loaf on the side.

I had wings, sausage, little sandwiches dips and chips and ice cold beer.

Tailgating is back!!!

acorn squash soup, turkey sandwich n' black cherry lemonade.

Last night I went out and had a chicken breast bbq, hot spiced applesauce, tossed salad with bleu cheese dressing and for dessert, a butter rum malt.

For tonight I am cooking and will serve, garlic butter shrimp, individual casseroles of fancy mashed potatoes, and orange juice.

Liver & onions, rolls & sweet tea. It was good!....Gonna cook a turkey tomorrow and make a meat loaf on the side.

I love liver & onions!! Can't fix it here since the smell really makes MIL and hubby sick. Mom and I are the only one who like it.

I was going to cook, but since I did so much today and am worn out, we are getting Bud's Chicken for dinner.

acorn squash soup, turkey sandwich n' black cherry lemonade.

Do you make your own soup from scratch, or not? I would love to try some and haven't thought about how to make it.

will skip the supper tonight.. no wait..i cant do that..

my dinner will be- meat stew :D

Tonight I am making chicken, rice, steamed carrots and chocolate pudding.

A package of snack crackers in pepperjack flavor and a diet pepsi.

We had baked fish, pasta, peas and a salad of tomato and bell peppers.

I'm hoping to try the #2 rated burger in the country (Fiver Guys Burger and Fries) for dinner, but it depends if my husband eats BBQ before he gets home. Otherwise, looks like I might be eating leftover tuna casserole.

C C pizza.... mmmmm
Pizza, lots of salad and a Dr Pepper.

pizza from the local pizzeria delish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back