What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
On my way to Chipotle

Warmed up roast chicken, roasted tomatoes, green peppers. onions and mashed potatoes with sour cream and butter.

Curry pork chops with onion and lime, bow tie pasta and steamed cauliflower with a curry mustard sauce.

Baked Talapia, white rice, peas and a tossed salad.

Update - peas over cooked, rice not done right and fish was fine. Family ate with no problem, I was upset at the problems and will be going to McD's as it's the closest place to get food.

Last edited:
I'm going to pan smearing Mahi Mahi fishes adding Extra Virgin Olive Oil and seasoning with spinach leaves and green podbeans (another option for there's no asparagus in the refrigator.) Along with red wine for drinks.

I'll just have a light dinner tonight. I'm having black bean soup with ham hocks but no bacon or salt pork with chopped up roma tomatoes, onions and 2 kind of peppers, Ancho peppers and jalapeno peppers and spinach salad with feta cheese and shallots and cut up sun dried tomatoes with lemon-olive oil dressing.

Going healthier--

We had boneless pork loin chops, sautéed with onions in apple juice (no sugar added juice), cooked carrots, steamed broccoli, and a salad with lettuce, carrots, red, green yellow, and orange bell peppers, red onion and tomato.

Roast chicken, roasted corn, onions and zucchinis with homemade gravy.

I actually can't decide. It's between leftover spaghetti, leftover cabbage and potatoes... w/... something... a zuchinni quesadilla, or a taco salad (cause i want some finger food).

Pork stir-fry without the rice, buttered corn and blackberry jello.

made some Tom Yum broth and then added coconut milk, bell pepper, water chestnut, green onion, lime, and some bahn pho noodles. Delicious soup ready in about 10 minutes. Mmmm mmm!

Tonight will be baked Talapia and 2 different veggies and raspberry jello.

Lunch today is cheese manicotti and Cuban bread.

Big Mac's Sassy Red -thats all i had in the fridge lol

grilled steak and vegies

I am so glad you guys have a recipe section one of my hobbies is that I am an accomplished cook some of my recipes are over 200 years old
and I have a place to post them here for my deaf friends here

grilled steak and vegies

I am so glad you guys have a recipe section one of my hobbies is that I am an accomplished cook some of my recipes are over 200 years old
and I have a place to post them here for my deaf friends here

That will be fun. I really would like to see 200 years old recipes. You could start a thread for antique cookery.

Tonight my older daughter came by and took me to Carlos O'Kelleys. I had chicken fingers, and the new Irish mashed potatoes.

This means they take instant mashed potatoes, and throw a little cheese and green onion on top. Which was fine with me, I get really tired of french fries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back