What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mini bow tie pasta with mushroom marinara sauce, green salad with light raspberry vinaigrette dressing, blueberry/pomagranate juice.

Dieting is not that hard! :)

Made tacos. The family enjoyed them. Had all the topping, meat, beans, lettuce, tomato, cheese, salsa, sour cream and diced onion.

Baked Tilapia, garlic shrimp, baked potatoes, and collard greens with hot pepper sauce.

Leftover pulled pork and bbq beans... 3rd night in a row. And there's still more. Aye yi yi yi yi.

How many pounds would you like? :lol:

What's so sad? it is absolutely delicious, even after three days!

Observe:

Eating the same exact meal for three days. Although I guess I sort of do that, but it is freshly cooked each day!

I would almost never get tired of eating pizza daily. :lol:

Did our usual Monday night routine. Weight loss group, then Perkins.

Had Mushroom Swiss Chicken on a bed of Herb rice blend, steamed spinach, salad and Chicken tortilla soup.

Nothing special... steamed vegetables (carrots, cauliflower, green beans, brussels sprouts) wheat and ham. Sounds like I am on a diet, which I am not :giggle:

Nothing special for us tonight. Chicken, wacky mac (different shapes and colors) and green beans.

Boneless pork loin chops with a balsamic/apricot sauce, brown rice for 4 of us, white rice for daughter (she doesn't like brown rice) and steamed broccoli.

MIL's seasoning have made me sick and the house stinks. We are going to IHOP.

Last edited:
I had cucumbers and tomatoes that I picked earlier today with balsamic vinegar and sea salt and some delicious apple bread from the farmers market.

I had cucumbers and tomatoes that I picked earlier today with balsamic vinegar and sea salt and some delicious apple bread from the farmers market.

You're making me drool on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back