What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dinner tonight WON'T be barbecued squirrel.

Southern pan fried chicken, fried calabasa (Mexican squash) with cornmeal, baked potato and poached pears with orange zest over organic vanilla bean ice cream. mmm

Southern pan fried chicken, fried calabasa (Mexican squash) with cornmeal, baked potato and poached pears with orange zest over organic vanilla bean ice cream. mmm

Goddamn! Why wasn't I invited!!! :)

Alex you are always invited. I would love to cook for you. :)

my uber-late dinner - something I just thought of since I love eggs.

3 eggs. chopped bacons. diced red onions. salt n' pepper. and lastly... hot sauce for some kick. and then add the rice on the side.

16m8sw5.jpg

I prefer to cook for women.....rather than have them cook for me.

I prefer to cook for women.....rather than have them cook for me.

Ohh, smooooooooth operator... Just a tip though, Fabio: heating up a can of Chef Boyardee doesn't count as cooking. :laugh2:

For the record, I do like to cook for women as well (and I'm a halfway decent cook), but when they offer, I let them do their thing.

I am a horrible cook.....But I cook because I am a Jackass and there is no telling what a woman might put in my food. Considering you aren't exactly Mr. Rogers you might want to think about that too! :laugh2:

Last edited:
Wirelessly posted

Was Cuban sandwich. Won't post about it until I made sure I didn't fuck up on the order.

I will be making Pasta salad with Shrimp tonight for dinner. It's just too hot for anything else.

Risotto and hot limeade made with honey and key lime juice.

You wouldnt like tonights cheater. Baked chili dogs with onions and cheese. Southern sweet tea too. Sundays are easy days. They are tasty though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back