What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:ty: for info. on the orange zest, Kristina.

fish, veggies, beans and an apple.

Chunky sirloin burger soup, multigrain toast, milk.

Take it for granted this will be my nightly menu until I tire of it and develop a new one. :)

I am preparing fish packets, with Tilapia, tomatoes, lemon pepper seasoning and a small dab of butter, closed up in a foil packet and baked at 400 for 12-15 minutes, mashed potatoes and peas.

my BF is going to cook me dinner later this evening. he cooks deliciously, MMM MMM!. italiano!.

This evening we had chicken cacciatore with penne'. Also had a salad plate with orange slices (fresh from the tree) and bell pepper strips.

Tonight I will be fixing Boneless pork lion chops with a balsamic/apricot sauce, white rice, and sautéed zucchini and onions.

Tonight we are having a "mixed bag" for dinner. My plans were this dinner that is a "Tangy Pepperoni chicken dinner" with a tossed salad and steamed carrots. Well, MIL wanted something specific, but can't eat it all for herself, so, we are having:

The tangy pepperoni chicken dinner, tossed salad, conch fritters and Bahamian Rice & peas. Daughter does not like the rice or the fritters, and MIL doesn't eat what we fix. I get to use my "Fry Daddy" again tonight. Not happy about that, but it's the best way to do the fritters.

Botti, I adore throwback Pepsi. mmm!

Tonight we grilled chicken on our new grill. (it is red) My husband made a delicious roasted corn salad and grilled whole grain bread with herbs from our own herb garden. He also roasted sweet potato slices with rosemary (ugh). I did the chicken, homemade barbecue sauce and cleaned up the grill. It was fun.

tonight I had grilled chicken breast on a foreman indoor grill and roast red potatoes with salad on the side.

Tomorrow I think I'll have grilled chicken pasta salad with roast peppers, caramelized sweet onions, kalmata olives, feta cheese and grilled peppers.

I had chili, milk, and quite a few peanut butter cups, unfortunately.

Botti, I adore throwback Pepsi. mmm!

Tonight we grilled chicken on our new grill. (it is red) My husband made a delicious roasted corn salad and grilled whole grain bread with herbs from our own herb garden. He also roasted sweet potato slices with rosemary (ugh). I did the chicken, homemade barbecue sauce and cleaned up the grill. It was fun.

Me too on the Throwback Pepsi. Sadly, I read yesterday that it is only a limited time.

Ooo, too bad about the Throwback Pepsi!

Tonight I made a simple pasta salad with rotini, chopped vegetables, black olives and sun dried tomato dressing with crumbled turkey bacon. Hubby had two large bowls. The leftovers will be great tomorrow.. I hope.

Its been warm these day and too hot to cook. I am going to fix a good sandwich with lettuce, tomato, turkey breast, and cheese :) with fruit and cherry coke.

League game tonight, i gotta to eat light dinner- maybe- fruit salad, sandwich and iced tea...

after game, heavy dinner-- BACON HAMBURGER!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back