What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:p Is it a bad thing I eat kimchi with every meal?

Spinach and rice with green beans.

Nah. I think! did you have gases lately? :giggle: just kiddding! I like kimchi too but i haven't eat it maybe 3 years ago. I love spinch and rice with green beans, is it included kimchi sauce in it?

Nah. I think! did you have gases lately? :giggle: just kiddding! I like kimchi too but i haven't eat it maybe 3 years ago. I love spinch and rice with green beans, is it included kimchi sauce in it?

I just had that last night.

Grilled zucchini, blanched spinach with sunnyside up egg, hot sauce, sesame seed and rice mixed up... served with two sidebowls of kimchi and green beans.

Need grilled beansprouts and shiitake and soaked fiddleheads. :eek3: *drools*

Just baked banana muffins & they smell wonderful!

Will be making Spanish rice with a great salad for dinner tonight.

Just baked banana muffins & they smell wonderful!

Will be making Spanish rice with a great salad for dinner tonight.

"Just" baked banana muffins????
My stomach, it is barking, Mrs Bucket! :lol:

Chicken strips, mashed potatoes with crackers crunched on top, and corn.

Chicken pot pie, orange juice, lime sherbet.

**gasp!!* I actually bought a boxed frozen dinner for the family tonight. Grocery shopping went too long and I had to find something to fix. We had some chicken farfalle and pepperoni with tomato sauce dinner and cheesy potato bake and corn.

**gasp!!* I actually bought a boxed frozen dinner for the family tonight. Grocery shopping went too long and I had to find something to fix. We had some chicken farfalle and pepperoni with tomato sauce dinner and cheesy potato bake and corn.

And now you are a convert!!! Go Stouffer's!:lol:

I had fried eggs and salad for dinner - not because my chicken isn't ready for cooking but because i dropped my egg carton and broke two of my eggs. Chicken is ready. I'll just have country captain chicken tomorrow.

MIL and son had weigh-in s we went to Perkins. I was going to have the Chef Salad, but instead, I got a Captain's Catch dinner, Fried fish, fried clams, fried shrimp, french fries and fried onions. One big fried disaster!!

I ordered a dominos medium cheesy garlic bread pizza with pepperoni and sausage, chicken kicker, and cinnstix bread. Expect to bring our foods in 45 minutes. :D

I cooked baked chicken, black eye peas, macaroni and cheese and rolls for dinner tonite. It was delcious! My fiance and children loved it. :lol:

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.0; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

I had whole wheat penne with vodka sauce and salad

I'm not sure - was supposed to be corned beef and cabbage, but forgot to thaw meat, then chicken stir-fr, but forgot to thaw meat, now I don't know sinc I haven't been to the freezer yet. Been cleaning house. Scrubbing the bathroom took the longest time today! Arrgh!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back