What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuzzy's Tacos.......again!

They love me there :)

We are having steamed keilbasa, coconut rice and beets. Made homemade mini pizza's for lunch.

Chicken , mashed potatoes, corn, and oatmeal cookies.

Hooter's tonight.....Buffalo shrimp, Coors Light and Oysters

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) 320x320; XV6900; Window Mobile 6.1 Professional;)

HOOTERS! Oh yeah! We're gone! :P

Chinese! MMM! Thanks to my in laws...we'll have Olive Garden for lunch tomorrow. MMM! MMM! :)

We had the fantastic leftover pasta dinner as well as the homemade phyllo spinach & feta wrap I made tonight. Oh so delicious!

I had Lebanese food. I ate spinach pie, hummus, pita bread with guava juice and baklawa(sp?) and I'm having margaritas now :D

Back from HOOTERS! Woot Woot! :P
Didn't mind flirting with the girls! :naughty:

scbassist-albums-pics-picture4269-image-672.jpg

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) 320x320; XV6900; Window Mobile 6.1 Professional;)

quirkylibra said:
That is going to be one vicious war inside you later....:lol:

How's that? It's the first time I ate a real meal in days. I only have a bite here and there :)

He meant indigestion, maybe worse ..."number 3" :lol:

Yup.....those cultures won't mix well:lol:

but I was kidding

No you're not! :lol: I did that once, talk about putting out a "herd of cows out to pasture"!

Yup.....those cultures won't mix well:lol:

but I was kidding

:giggle: now I get it! I think maybe the margaritas are going to my brain. Tequila mixes well with everything :)

No you're not! :lol: I did that once, talk about putting out a "herd of cows out to pasture"!

:shock:

quirkylibra said:

:shock:

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back