What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to cook, but instead I got a slice of pizza at the mall :)

Roast beef and spaghetti. But not for another ten minutes. I am hungry.

We went ot IHOP. They had free pancakes for today. A shortstack of 3 buttermilk pancakes. We paid for drinks and a donation to the Children's Miracle Network. The place was packed with college students.

Tonight was a breakfast-y dinner. We had fried balogna, scrambled eggs and hashbrowns.

I am having pizza :( That's what my niece wanted. I'm gonna make a big batch of chili tomorrow for the snow storm:)

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) 320x320; XV6900; Window Mobile 6.1 Professional;)

Funky Chunky Munky of spaghetti! If my obituary staes 'Myocardial Infarction', blame the Southern lifestyle here! :eek3:

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) 320x320; XV6900; Window Mobile 6.1 Professional;)

Funky Chunky Munky of spaghetti! If my obituary staes 'Myocardial Infarction', blame the Southern lifestyle here! :eek3:

:shock: What do you put in your spaghetti??:lol:

quirkylibra said:
SCBassist said:

Hold on to your arteries...

hamburger, onion, bell pepper, mushrooms, diced tomatoes, white clam sauce, spaghetti sauce AND a bag of meatballs over spaghetti noodles with a side of garlic bread!

Appetizing? :lol:

Last edited:

hamburger, onion, bell pepper, mushrooms, diced tomatoes, white clam sauce, spaghetti sauce AND a bag of meatballs over spaghetti noodles with a side of garlic bread!

:hmm: Not appetizing to me :lol: I don't eat meat, but at least you but some veggies in there. You could healthy it up with whole wheat spaghetti and lean beef :D I'm having artery clogging pizza :(

quirkylibra said:

:hmm: Not appetizing to me :lol: I don't eat meat, but at least you but some veggies in there. You could healthy it up with whole wheat spaghetti and lean beef :D I'm having artery clogging pizza :(

Yeah, all of it lean. multi grain spaghetti, 93@ hamburger, the only cloggers are clam sauce and bagged meatballs. Sin City! :lol: Did you order a vegetarian supreme?

Yeah, all of it lean. multi grain spaghetti, 93@ hamburger, the only cloggers are clam sauce and bagged meatballs. Sin City! :lol: Did you order a vegetarian supreme?

I wanted a pizza from the local pizza joint with onion and peppers, my sister wanted Pizza Hut, we compromised with cheese pizza from Dominos.

quirkylibra said:

I wanted a pizza from the local pizza joint with onion and peppers, my sister wanted Pizza Hut, we compromised with cheese pizza from Dominos.

Wednesday circulatory system abuse night! :lol: Bon Appetit!

Bratwurst, pasta, mixed stir-fry veggies. Son cooked while I was at ASL class.

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DRC83) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

SCBassist said:

quirkylibra said:
SCBassist said:

The clam sauce would do it :lol: Are you holding up ok? Tamales, what do you put in them? I love the green chile con queso (chesse) yum!

Oceanblue7 said:
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DRC83) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

SCBassist said:

quirkylibra said:
SCBassist said:

The clam sauce would do it :lol: Are you holding up ok? Tamales, what do you put in them? I love the green chile con queso (chesse) yum!

Enough to keep me from sleeping! :lol: I usually eat tamales during the holidays, rarely other times, but I either get the red chili sort or the raisin sort.

SCBassist said:

Oceanblue7 said:

SCBassist said:

quirkylibra said:
SCBassist said:

Enough to keep me from sleeping! :lol: I usually eat tamales during the holidays, rarely other times, but I either get the red chili sort or the raisin sort.

Yes, likewise do tamales during the holidays. Do you make tamales yourself?
I am on break, just the grossest thing in the vending machine while getting coffee, bumble bee bbq chicken with crackers eeewww lol

Oceanblue7 said:

SCBassist said:

Oceanblue7 said:

SCBassist said:

quirkylibra said:
SCBassist said:

I am on break, just the grossest thing in the vending machine while getting coffee, bumble bee bbq chicken with crackers eeewww lol

BBQ chicken in vending machines?! Don't show that to Quirkylibra! :shock:

I have never made them myself, but I have assisted my grandparents in preparing the pork and chili mixture. Now it's from local Mexican restaurants, though tastes a bit different than those I've had in Texas.

SCBassist said:

Oceanblue7 said:

SCBassist said:

Oceanblue7 said:

SCBassist said:

quirkylibra said:
SCBassist said:

BBQ chicken in vending machines?! Don't show that to Quirkylibra! :shock:

I have never made them myself, but I have assisted my grandparents in preparing the pork and chili mixture. Now it's from local Mexican restaurants, though tastes a bit different than those I've had in Texas.

I never had the tamale making experience. We normally, buy them from local Mexican bakeries during the holidays.
That grossed me out looking at the vending machine lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back