What's Your Dinner Tonight -- Part II

Cocoa Puffs. :D

The students in the culinary program at work made some food. Tuna burgers , pasta with octopus and seafood soup.

I picked the seafood soup, it was very good!

It had fresh tuna (cooked) and shrimp:gorgeous2:

We had a celebratory dinner consisting of Pizza, chips and cheese, and vegetable pakora.

It was a strange mix of things but we loved it! Not to mention; leftovers :twisted:

bacon tortellini
0031000650460_A1L1_ItemMaster_type_large.jpeg

oh yum haven't had Bertolli in a long time. Won't touch the bacon tortellini one though lol.

I ate meatloaf, mashed potatoes with gravy and mixed vegetables for dinner last night.

Going to a Mexican restaurant tonight with friends. And another Mexican restaurant on Sat for my monthly lunch/dinner with a group from church. And I don't care for Mexican. :razz: Hopefully I'll find something I can pick at.

Going to a Mexican restaurant tonight with friends. And another Mexican restaurant on Sat for my monthly lunch/dinner with a group from church. And I don't care for Mexican. :razz: Hopefully I'll find something I can pick at.

I want to try chimichanga. I heard that it is good. Have you tried it before?

Try carne azada or pollo azada. Pretty sure you will like either one.

Making a meatloaf with a new gravy. The gravy actually has stuffing in it. I've tasted it and it already tastes better than the meatloaf that hasn't even come out of the oven yet! :)

I'm hungry! And cannot wait til thursday.
ST. PATRICK'S PARISH CORNED BEEF & CABBAGE DINNER THURSDAY
, MARCH 17th KNIGHTS OF COLUMBUS HALL.

Last edited:
What did you end up getting?

Going to a popular Chinese establishment called Kowloon Chinese Restaurant tonight up here in Roseburg, OR......

What did you end up getting?
I got plain tacos at both the dinner on Tuesday and today's lunch. Tuesday's tacos were better than today's. I'm thinking it might have been different tortillas. Today's was kinda dry. Tuesday I had the ground beef. And though I had ordered the ground beef, or I thought I did, today, it was served the chicken, which is fine.

I got plain tacos at both the dinner on Tuesday and today's lunch. Tuesday's tacos were better than today's. I'm thinking it might have been different tortillas. Today's was kinda dry. Tuesday I had the ground beef. And though I had ordered the ground beef, or I thought I did, today, it was served the chicken, which is fine.
I make ground beef tacos sometimes. I love Mexican food. I am going to try Taco Bell's quesalupa tomorrow or the next day. I heard that it is good.

I make ground beef tacos sometimes. I love Mexican food. I am going to try Taco Bell's quesalupa tomorrow or the next day. I heard that it is good.
I like tacos too but there are too many in a package for one person and I don't think they freeze very good. I made them when my family come over. Yummy !

I like tacos too but there are too many in a package for one person and I don't think they freeze very good. I made them when my family come over. Yummy !
I make two or three days worth of foods. I don't put them in freezer. I put them in refrigerator.

I make two or three days worth of foods. I don't put them in freezer. I put them in refrigerator.
I am talking about the packages of tacos there 8 in a bag , I can't eat them fast enough . I will be eating taco all week and that is too much for me.

I am talking about the packages of tacos there 8 in a bag , I can't eat them fast enough . I will be eating taco all week and that is too much for me.
Then buy the tortillas and put them in your fridge. We used soft tortillas with peanut butter and choc syrup to make "sandwiches" for our daughter - learned that trick at her day care.

Back