What's Your Dinner Tonight -- Part II

I ate Pizza Hut Meat lover's stuffed cheese crust with balsamic drizzle. (Ham, Bacon, Pepperoni and sausage) Sooo yummy!!

Wendy's chili that I brought home from lunch, with milk and some celery sticks.

I would have had more celery, but my dog grabbed them and ran off at the end. Pretty sure I heard her exclaim, " haha you are old and weak!"

Are you going to eat something more later? That sound like not enough to make you full.
That's why I ate the crackers. Hopefully I won't eat anything else. I'm trying to lose at least some of the weight I've recently put back on. I find dinner is the best meal to skip which is why I do a Slim Fast then rather than one at breakfast and one at lunch like the "instructions" say.

I made pot roast with potatoes and mushrooms. Skipped the carrots this time. It was very good!

I really wanted H. Salt Fish n Chips but it was a 45 min wait for my order and declined. I ended up McDonald's filet o fish w small fries unsalted .

Today is the last day of Lenten Friday. I did not have breakfast and split a half a cheese quesadilla with my hubby for lunch and in observing of Good Friday dinner I had fried catfish fillet with a handful of fried okra. It was light and delish!

Today is the last day of Lenten Friday. I did not have breakfast and split a half a cheese quesadilla with my hubby for lunch and in observing of Good Friday dinner I had fried catfish fillet with a handful of fried okra. It was light and delish!
I forgot that I wasn't supposed to eat meat. I ate Campbell's chunky chicken and sausage gumbo. Spicy! I drank a gallon of water.

81k22KeronL._SY355_.jpg

we had waffles for Good Friday but I ate a ham & cheese sandwich for lunch... but then again I am no longer a practicing Catholic.

I had absolutely nothing for dinner. I was SOOO exhausted from this week at work that I went down for a "nap" about 5 pm or so, and woke up around 1:00 a.m. NOW I'm hungry! I so want to make eggs but I have none, so I'll be going shopping. I hope not all the eggs got bought out for Easter.

I stayed home so I ate tilapia fish with parmesan cheese and sugar snap peas.

I am stealing this from that DIRECTV commercial. Jackrabbit stew, grey water soup and one lick of the lolli!

Back