What's Your Dinner Tonight -- Part II

Another mish-mash night. Making veggie pitas, deep fried chicken wings, and some fried rice. None of this matches. :lol: Just what we are in the mood for tonight.

mmm...love hummus but haven't had in a while as can't have anything acidic. I supposed I could make myself though...

AC - sometimes the best meal is a mishmash! Variety is good:D
I love veggie pitas.

I make lots of steamed or stir fried veggie things.
Tonight I don't know what I'll have. Last night I had steamed veggies - cauliflower, broccoli, carrots and brussels sprouts - and some sprouted whole grain toast with almond butter. and an apple.

Going a little light tonight - a potato dish with a hash brown base, topped with eggs, veggies (we used onions, green peppers, tomatoes) topped with pepper jack cheese.

EDIT: we pre-scrambled the eggs first and topped the hash browns with that. Then added everything else.

I ate toasted bread with Reese's chocolate and peanut butter spread. I don't want to eat real dinner tonight.

Went out last night to a new place in town: http://www.thelonebuffalo.com/

To start, I had the Hop Oil Trio
Herb and Parmesan – Smoked Garlic- w/dipping bread.

And then had the Bison Burger
Bourbon Onion Marmalade – Spicy Shallots

And a few house brewed craft beers inbetween everything.

sauteed veggies with chickpeas, broccoli soup and toast with almond butter

RE- Cappy's post-

I've had bison burgers and do like them, though eat very little meat. I've also had elk burgers. Have you tried those?

RE- Cappy's post-

I've had bison burgers and do like them, though eat very little meat. I've also had elk burgers. Have you tried those?

Dogmom, I have not tried it, but I do have a desire to try elk burgers. Thanks for making my mouth water. :)

I ate eggs with polish sausage and potatoes.

For you egg lovers out there, ever tried a fried bologna and egg sammy? I know it sounds so redneck, but its ummm..umm..good.

Back