What's your color hair now?

I dyed my hair blue two yrs ago. It turned to green and it looked all grey. Yuck! I dyed my hair brown to cover the ugly colors.

Weirdo said:
I dyed my hair blue two yrs ago. It turned to green and it looked all grey. Yuck! I dyed my hair brown to cover the ugly colors.
yea my friend's daughter same thing dyed blue and turned green..

but i dont dye pink , just put on it for fun thats it!! smile..

TweetyBird said:
yea my friend's daughter same thing dyed blue and turned green..

but i dont dye pink , just put on it for fun thats it!! smile..
You mean like temporary color rinse? it is not permanent like dyes, ya know..
if it is temporary, then it washes out when you shampoo it. My stepdaughter did that only she had red,and brown streaks in her blond hair, it was temporary so when she washed it, it was gone. I think it is much safer than
dyes anyway..

Defee said:
You mean like temporary color rinse? it is not permanent like dyes, ya know..
if it is temporary, then it washes out when you shampoo it. My stepdaughter did that only she had red,and brown streaks in her blond hair, it was temporary so when she washed it, it was gone. I think it is much safer than
dyes anyway..
yea yea BINGO!!! u got right!!!! :)

Manic Panic, like Bullymom said, is the BEST if you want vibrant, abnormal haircolor like blue, green, RED (not auburn) et cetera.

SpectrumofHAIRcolor.gif

gnarlydorkette said:
Manic Panic, like Bullymom said, is the BEST if you want vibrant, abnormal haircolor like blue, green, RED (not auburn) et cetera.

SpectrumofHAIRcolor.gif
wow 258 about that.. i will do that.. :mrgreen:

I have dark brown hair. Some people say it is black - I don't think so.

I used to dye my hair to light brown - it turned out to be brown-reddish.

I only dyed my hair once, never will dye again!

Dyeing your hair is not a wise thing to do - it can cause you to have cancer.

Brian said:
I have dark brown hair. Some people say it is black - I don't think so.

I used to dye my hair to light brown - it turned out to be brown-reddish.

I only dyed my hair once, never will dye again!

Dyeing your hair is not a wise thing to do - it can cause you to have cancer.
Is there a scientific proof that dyes causes cancer? I never heard anybody getting cancer from hair dyes but i have heard some people lose their hair if they dye too much, mind you NOT all do lose their hair, my mom dyed her hair for years and years but she didnt get cancer and also she never lost hair either......

I'm blonde now...for the first time in 2 years.

But my hair's so dried out, so I'm done with dying my hair for a while.

fly free, javapride, oddball knows I used to dye hair too many times first time I did was blonde (the hairdresser sure scrweed it upafter I dyed it dark brown then clashed with blonde and highlights too it looked peach on me :roll: a year later then dyed it red lol.. then dyed it blonde again :lol: eh.. now it's back to normal color DARK brown blah.. with some golden highlights I got from bein in sun too much ;)

I dyed my hair red and then it was red for year and a half... now it's very light brown with purplish tint at the top of my head.... it sitll looks red from time to time in the light, though....

I've had my hair dyed off and on since I was 12 years old. Had all colors except grey and black. Right now my hair is dyed iced brown and blonde highlights. For most years, my hair was dyed either auburn or dirty blonde. I dye my hair most of time, rarely at beauty salon because it's too expensive to have it done there.

i has dye so many time.. rite now i has blue hair.. i dye it with manic panic.. i has to bleach it then dye it blue.. in past i did dye auburn, plum, orange, black, red, blonde, lime green, has done highlight blonde few time.. i been dye since i was 12 year old..

Defee said:
Is there a scientific proof that dyes causes cancer? I never heard anybody getting cancer from hair dyes but i have heard some people lose their hair if they dye too much, mind you NOT all do lose their hair, my mom dyed her hair for years and years but she didnt get cancer and also she never lost hair either......
my good fellow cousin dyed her hair often.. she lost all her hair and its permentally bald.. so now she had to wear a wig.. and wig cost $1,500 per year :shock:

gnarlydorkette said:

SpectrumofHAIRcolor.gif

:rofl: Gnarly -- DEFINATELY a color slut! :lol:

Defee said:

Actually, I believe they stated that the hair dyes causes luekemia. The dye, while wet, could go into the hair pores and can get to the bloodstream. That is what I think about it logically. Good question, but I don't know about the cancer, but luekemia, yes.

A color slut? Guess that makes me one too cuz I just dyed my hair auburn with blonde streaks and my hair is short again lol. I change my hair color two or three times a year lol :fly2: :fly3: :fly:

Back