What's your color hair now?

My hair is reddish brown w/ highlights. i ll plan to cut my hair to donate to Lock love later when it s long enough.. it s right now passed my shoulders.

Right now it’s about 98% dark hazel brown and about 2% gray. I just hope this ratio doesn’t change too dramatically in the immediate future. :|

Levonian said:
Right now it’s about 98% dark hazel brown and about 2% gray. I just hope this ratio doesn’t change too dramatically in the immediate future. :|
Monkeys get gray hairs?? LOL!

My hair was a nasty reddish/magenta color recently...Now the good news is - it's faded a little and now is getting back to its normal color...LOL. Brown.

TweetyBird said:
ohh yea same me try pink someday... i dunno when... :mrgreen:
hey tweetybird,
I found a PERFECT color on you!!! it's nobody's pic but get idea of this pic of this hair!
3trah

What do you think?

Hehehe :) :)

CoolieFroggie said:
hey tweetybird,
I found a PERFECT color on you!!! it's nobody's pic but get idea of this pic of this hair!
3trah

What do you think?

Hehehe :) :)
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! :lol: :laugh2: yea yea yea that what i wanna excalty color!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers:

LOL between TweetyBird and CoolFroggie

That gal with pink hair remind me of an actress with pink hair in movie "Grease".

I had a long hair and hadn't cut for almost a year. My hair was long enuff. I asked my beauty parlor to donate the hair. She said it wasnt long enuff. I was was like uh, alright. I let her to cut it off. I felt much better. The reason I needed to cut it off to make it short like up to the shoulder length was because I had CI surgery and wanted to make it easier. And It's much easier. :)

I never dye my hair. It's auburn. I got it from my mother and my aunt. They were in their 50's and 60's. They never had a grey or white hair. They still had auburn. I love my color of my hair very much. Fly Free called it "Flaming Red" ;)

:-o :laugh2: :giggle: :laugh2: at Tweetybird & CoolieFroggie... Tweety, you are going to be goofy when you have pink hair.. But But But, I like your hair as you have on now.

My nautral hair color is strawberry red, and I NEVER NEVER dye my hair or damage my hair. I like my natural hair color.

My daughter has HOT pink on her hair.. (which it's temporary dying) Takes about 1 month then fade out..
She loves Hot pink... but want buy Dark Purple.. (rolls my eyes up) which it's cost $13.99 dollars have those Dye bottle.. Really PLENTY lot of liquid can use it again anything you want.. Im trying to find name of label.. *Hang'n on sec*
*ahhh found it*
Here's "Tish & Snooky's MANIC PANIC" by New York City. (Semi-permanent Hair color Cream)
FYI.. Worth it.. I like it because lot of plenty cream... Any you want do it again again.. (chuckles)

CrazyRedHeadWV said:
:-o :laugh2: :giggle: :laugh2: at Tweetybird & CoolieFroggie... Tweety, you are going to be goofy when you have pink hair.. But But But, I like your hair as you have on now.

My nautral hair color is strawberry red, and I NEVER NEVER dye my hair or damage my hair. I like my natural hair color.
HAHAHAHAAHA!!! i just wanna enjoy my hair different.. :rofl: thanks for like my hair by now... smile..

Bullym0m said:
My daughter has HOT pink on her hair.. (which it's temporary dying) Takes about 1 month then fade out..
She loves Hot pink... but want buy Dark Purple.. (rolls my eyes up) which it's cost $13.99 dollars have those Dye bottle.. Really PLENTY lot of liquid can use it again anything you want.. Im trying to find name of label.. *Hang'n on sec*
*ahhh found it*
Here's "Tish & Snooky's MANIC PANIC" by New York City. (Semi-permanent Hair color Cream)
FYI.. Worth it.. I like it because lot of plenty cream... Any you want do it again again.. (chuckles)
thanks for explain so i will look at Sally store today and find out.. :dance:

I have medium brown, but my natural hair color is dark brown. I dyed my hair to cover the old roots (blonde, red, and light brown).

guess what? i went Sally store and found hot pink there so i will buy it tmw when i get $... i cant wait!!!! :P

TweetyBird said:
HAHAHAHAAHA!!! i just wanna enjoy my hair different.. :rofl: thanks for like my hair by now... smile..

BUT if you keep dying, your hair will fall off or you will go bald.. Cause of too much chemical build up in your hair root.. that is how what happen to my aunt, she kept dying every month and her head is shiny bald. :eek:

CrazyRedHeadWV said:
BUT if you keep dying, your hair will fall off or you will go bald.. Cause of too much chemical build up in your hair root.. that is how what happen to my aunt, she kept dying every month and her head is shiny bald. :eek:
i dont dye every month.. i dont do dye myself.. i go beauty shop every 3 to 6months.. i already know abt dye hair can be fall off.. i just wanna hot pink for fun thats alll... :thumb:

CrazyRedHeadWV said:
Well, that depends.....my mom who turned gray when she was like 25 years old so she kept dying her hair for years and years but she never went bald!
then she finally got tired of it so she quit when she was in her 60's andher was real white but nice...it must affect your aunt more than others.

Defee said:
Well, that depends.....my mom who turned gray when she was like 25 years old so she kept dying her hair for years and years but she never went bald!
then she finally got tired of it so she quit when she was in her 60's andher was real white but nice...it must affect your aunt more than others.
oh yea it true! it depend! same my grandma gave up with her dye in her 55 yrs old, she let it go and got white on it no grey nutting... she still bootiful!!!! :)

Defee said:

Same to my mother, still dye her hair since she was 15 years old. Now, she's 51 and not even get any damage and blad at all. From my understanding, she usually dye ultra blond all the time. Heard somewhere from the news about damage hair if dye burnettte or any dark color.

Back