What's with MEN??

Umm...I think this is getting a bit off the point here.....Shall we go back on what the thread is about please?.... :aw:

:ty:

Miss*Pinocchio said:
If Simon from American Idol was here, he would say that fat people's bodies are ugly, gross, and disgusting.

Fat people don't even look at themselves in the mirror, how the hell can they expect anybody to make love by touching.

And plus they sweat too much during sex... Ewww might as well have sex with fish.
Stinky.

Sorry Mods, hey hey hey pls don't ban me cause it is true. :nana:

Can you please say something nice, if that not so hard to do.... :Oops:

CODAchild said:
:hug: :hug: I agree with Angel, Cheri, you are beautiful inside and out. If a man doesn't look into your heart, and see what a beautiful person you really are? Then he doesn't deserve you at all!!!! The body is only a small part of the relationship. The men need to look into our hearts, our minds, our intelligence, and accept us for who we really are. You have all that Cheri, and I feel now, that you already have a great man who sees you for all those beautiful possessions you now hold.

:tears: You making me cry now. Oh boy, Where's the tissue? Thanks so much for your kind words toward to me, I feel the same about you, You're always find a way to cheer me up and make me feel better again. :ily: Honestly, You're a real sweetest person that gives everyone positive thoughts, I love that about you. :hug:

^Angel^ said:
Can you please say something nice, if that not so hard to do.... :Oops:

i already reported her dont worry.

:::passing Cheri the tissue box:::

Anyone else?.... :grouphug:

Yiffzer said:
Thanks. ;) Who are you in DM? I have to say DM is just completely in the trash. DM = immature. I'm glad to see some people making sense here at least.

This post I made is a way of just balancing things out without anything in favor. I never come from one perspective - I come from all. I try to be as understanding as that. Yes, believe me - a lot of these things I said about women also applies to males too. Women can also pick and choose the same way. If a woman accepts a male's fat belly when he doesn't accept her fat thighs, and she gets upset - who's fault is it? A woman should learn to cope with this and actually find a male that she wants. Although the most dreamiest man would be next to impossible, once you go through life, you begin to appreciate even the littlest things. So a guy with intelligence but completely lacking social skill may be something to appreciate. It's what makes him different from others after all. ;)

-J.

true, some women look at overweighted too, i like the Quote says Faith, Hope, Love
i used to worry about my weight after having kids :o

I cannot stand shallowest men who thinks the outside are most important than the inside of women, Same goes for women as well who are shallowest women for the same reason. I also hate it when men asked me "How much do you weight" It's like why is weight a factor?

Think about this for a moment, Would you rather to have a skinny women with a lousy personality and has nothing in common with you? Or would you rather to have an overweight woman who has a great personality and has the same things in common with you?

I've heard some women would say 'I'm too ugly for someone to date me', I would say, 'No, You're not ugly, You have a beautiful personality'. If men cannot see that, they are missing out on giving you a chance in knowing the real you, instead of just the looks.

It's not about showing off who has the good-looking girlfriend or boyfriend, or husband, or wife. If you love them, that's all it should matters, Who cares about what your friends think. I've had my friends said my ex boyfriend was ugly, looking like a nerd. I would say, Well, He has a great personality. Why does my friends care? I'm the one dating him not them. ;)

Cheri said:
I cannot stand shallowest men who thinks the outside are most important than the inside of women, Same goes for women as well who are shallowest women for the same reason. I also hate it when men asked me "How much do you weight" It's like why is weight a factor?

Think about this for a moment, Would you rather to have a skinny women with a lousy personality and has nothing in common with you? Or would you rather to have an overweight woman who has a great personality and has the same things in common with you?

I've heard some women would say 'I'm too ugly for someone to date me', I would say, 'No, You're not ugly, You have a beautiful personality'. If men cannot see that, they are missing out on giving you a chance in knowing the real you, instead of just the looks.

It's not about showing off who has the good-looking girlfriend or boyfriend, or husband, or wife. If you love them, that's all it should matters, Who cares about what your friends think. I've had my friends said my ex boyfriend was ugly, looking like a nerd. I would say, Well, He has a great personality. Why does my friends care? I'm the one dating him not them. ;)

So true!!! That is how I feel. I dont understand why looks are so important to men and women. Me, I dont care about how he looks, just a good sense of humor and respect and good communication skills and kind and warm. It is so hard to find a man just like that.

I know what you are saying. I feel the same way with you. :hug:

Ppl would ask me how much do I weigh? I would say "why do you want to know?" they would just shut up and I would get back at them when they ask me again. The only ppl who knows my weight is myself and my dr. and GOD. PERIOD!

Cheri said:

:gpost:
:lol: ur funny, someone asks/ed for what's ur weight? never to me but "u're skinny"

It's true, some guys do ask women how much they weight, I guess it means so much to them that they need to know....

I suppose they rather to have a gal who looks like a super model.... :thumbd:

Self-esteem is the most major important for everyone, only the key to help them go on with their life. Weigh, sometime can't help to control by from depression, over eat, health reason, or could be after baby borns. Alots of reasons.

Whoever people look for their body or looks, they re not perfections not everyone! They jsut only over "LUST" not over their love or look inside who they re.

I do not know what is going on here but it is old old old news, been alike this for years and years. Men are still same as it was yesterday.

jazzy said:
I do not know what is going on here but it is old old old news, been alike this for years and years. Men are still same as it was yesterday.

Well, It's good to share it again, I know it might won't change anything, But it doesn't hurt to try, Men have to learn to accept women for what they are from the inside not the outside. It's a good thread to discuss, I believe. ;) Same goes for women too.

Miss*Pinocchio said:
If Simon from American Idol was here, he would say that fat people's bodies are ugly, gross, and disgusting.

Fat people don't even look at themselves in the mirror, how the hell can they expect anybody to make love by touching.

And plus they sweat too much during sex... Ewww might as well have sex with fish.
Stinky.

Sorry Mods, hey hey hey pls don't ban me cause it is true. :nana:
Miss P, your post above sucks :thumbd:

I have ignored you whenever you made negative posts but I couldn't ignore what you said in here. Now Miss P, how would you feel if people made fun of your disfigured face? Think about that. Then don't make fun of people who are overweight :nono:

Well, I believe that it's best to stay in a good shape rather than gettin' overweight, because when you get older - it will make things more harder to lose weight, because of immune system breaks down. It's wise to eat small portions rather than eatin' large portions. And, also keepin' up exercise to burn up the calories to keep the weight under control. Swimmin', hikin', walkin', bicyclin', and so forth can help to work out on losin' some weight.

I noticed some overweight people are havin' a problem with their breathin' when they climb up the stairs or walk that long, because they sit all day every day - and, they don't move around much to keep the blood pumpin' to give more oxygen.

Everythin' that I just mentioned above is my opinion. I believe that it is good for health to stay slim - I don't mean to say that it is good to stay THIN or SKINNY, but for the health's sake instead of gettin' overweight. Overweight will hurt the body/ and its health.

CyberRed said:
Well, I believe that it's best to stay in a good shape rather than gettin' overweight, because when you get older - it will make things more harder to lose weight, because of immune system breaks down. It's wise to eat small portions rather than eatin' large portions. And, also keepin' up exercise to burn up the calories to keep the weight under control. Swimmin', hikin', walkin', bicyclin', and so forth can help to work out on losin' some weight.

I noticed some overweight people are havin' a problem with their breathin' when they climb up the stairs or walk that long, because they sit all day every day - and, they don't move around much to keep the blood pumpin' to give more oxygen.

Everythin' that I just mentioned above is my opinion. I believe that it is good for health to stay slim - I don't mean to say that it is good to stay THIN or SKINNY, but for the health's sake instead of gettin' overweight. Overweight will hurt the body/ and its health.
I understand what you are saying here but you have to remember that it can be very hard for some people to lose weight due to some medical reasons. Also some people like me have a large body frame (big bones) that we look like we are overweight which we are not. Anyway the point we are saying in here is that some people look at others by their outside looks but what about their inner beauty?

ButterflyGirl said:
I understand what you are saying here but you have to remember that it can be very hard for some people to lose weight due to some medical reasons. Also some people like me have a large body frame (big bones) that we look like we are overweight which we are not. Anyway the point we are saying in here is that some people look at others by their outside looks but what about their inner beauty?

so ok to say skinny with lame personality? :ty:

Miss*Pinocchio said:
Look at all the women in Desperate Housewives on tv, the show is always top in tv ratings and those women are so beautiful and hot and thin.

If they were ugly, fat, or whatver, it will get low ratings.

So that is the fact, you guys can say wonderful things but you guys are liars.

And I saw on here a thread "Who is your crush tv stars" and you guys picked the thin and pretty people.

I don't see Sequoias chose Kirstie Alley and I don't see AJ picked Whoopi Goldberg or Oprah.

All men want Angelinaaaaa Jolieeee
and all women want Bradddd Pitttt.

So you guys are hypocrite.

why? :confused:
I'm sure celebrities have money and go best GYM, pills and surgery to be beautiful already, but we here talk a normal life, they try hard
Is oprah overweighted? :ugh: she used before but now she lost so does Kristi Allen

Back