What's the best way to ask a deaf man out?

No not dinner. Better to ask for coffee first. Not as serious and a great ice breaker.

Or maybe try going to the park to chat and have some lunch there are so many way to have a good ice breaker. :) :P

Or maybe try going to the park to chat and have some lunch there are so many way to have a good ice breaker. :) :P

Absolutely. Need a good ice breaker intro before dinner. Who asks total strangers out to dinner? Some thing simple first, then dinner! over coffee!

Huh? I dont see how this help any at all. Disabled people depend other people lmao.

Not all of the disable people I know denpend on other people. But Speaking of encouragement, a friend or family or stranger can always help build up a person confidence no matter if u are disable or not. Just have to learn to be more assertive. :) :cool2:

Awww I know I sure would be nervous. But as the others stated I would just make it simple something such as going for lunch at his favorite place etc somewhere he will feel comfortable; you too :lol: I think the main thing is just be yourself and not overdue. Good luck!

Dont you hate it when we dont get an answer to whether she found guts to ask him out or not! I want to hear what happened! GRRRR - she better come back and let us know :)

You say that you go there weekly - so I am sure that he has seen you around too - why not just say Hello! and ask him how his day is going next time you go there - Watch for his reaction. That would give you better ideas on how to ask him out as we all dont know you or him nor do I know how old you are - if he seems very friendly, then come back next week and ask him out for coffee. Never know until you try!

Ask him if he does know where clist is? :dunno:

Awww I know I sure would be nervous. But as the others stated I would just make it simple something such as going for lunch at his favorite place etc somewhere he will feel comfortable; you too :lol: I think the main thing is just be yourself and not overdue. Good luck!

I think it's perfectly normal to be feel " nervous " being out or asking the person out for dat date. I would say no matter how nervous you are or the person that nervous,, I say go for it. What you go to lose by asking? ha :naughty:

You are right. I have chickened out, for now.

I promise to give you all an update when something happens.

Oh come on -- you need to over with the braveness, chickened out isnt good.

I am hearing and have a serious crush on a deaf man that works in a store I go to weekly. I want to ask him out but am very nervous. I am thinking about giving him a note with my email address. Should I do that or ask him face to face?

Also, what would be a good first date idea?

Are you talking about me????

:naughty:

Yea! I asked him yesterday and am so happy that I did.

He didn't understand me the first time I asked so I started to panic and look for a pen to write with. He asked me to say it again and then he got it. He shook his head yes and said thank you.

I asked him to email me so I should hear from him soon.

Dave, it's not you but I do worry that he will see these posts.

Thanks again.

thats good news, Saraf! You overcome the fears, now time for some fun, you should start learning some sign language (ASLPro.com Home - will help) .All the best ;)

Back