What's the best way to ask a deaf man out?

sarasf

Reaction score
I am hearing and have a serious crush on a deaf man that works in a store I go to weekly. I want to ask him out but am very nervous. I am thinking about giving him a note with my email address. Should I do that or ask him face to face?

Also, what would be a good first date idea?

I am hearing and have a serious crush on a deaf man that works in a store I go to weekly. I want to ask him out but am very nervous. I am thinking about giving him a note with my email address. Should I do that or ask him face to face?

Also, what would be a good first date idea?

umm there is one question..do you know sign language that well? if not, take some classes then when u feel confident go hit him up in person yourself with asl.

thats all I can think

umm there is one question..do you know sign language that well? if not, take some classes then when u feel confident go hit him up in person yourself with asl.

thats all I can think

I disagree.

Go for it girl! Ask him out face to face along with your email or/and IM.

Go for it!!! Ask him! Don't be nervous ;)

Good luck

Just ask! If he needs you to know sign language, he will teach you.:)

You say that you go there weekly - so I am sure that he has seen you around too - why not just say Hello! and ask him how his day is going next time you go there - Watch for his reaction. That would give you better ideas on how to ask him out as we all dont know you or him nor do I know how old you are - if he seems very friendly, then come back next week and ask him out for coffee. Never know until you try!

Thanks for all of the great advice!

I do not know if he is single. I thought about asking someone else who works there but don't think it would be appropriate.

When I get up the nerve, I will ask him face to face with my email address ready.

I will keep it simple with the date ideas and just ask him out for coffee. If he is married or turns me down, I'll never be able to shop at this store again. : )

Gemma - I have already introduced myself and asked him a few questions. He seems really nice and I am sure he knows that I like him. This has been going on for months.

threaten to stab his eyeballs with a rusty butter knife. Thats probaly the best way LOL but i would just recommend introducing yourself, strike up a conversation somehow and yeah... go for coffee or something *smirk*

These old fashioned days are no longer here, no offense.

But, lady... take my advice.

"Phuck it, have phun"

Just ignore your mind talking and embrace the glory, walk over to him. Pass him the note, and your pimp style awaits.

These old fashioned days are no longer here, no offense.

But, lady... take my advice.

"Phuck it, have phun"

Just ignore your mind talking and embrace the glory, walk over to him. Pass him the note, and your pimp style awaits.

Actally the old fashion days are not really over so no offense. I still get asked out. But dude, Take my advice as well Phunk it and have phun! :naughty::giggle:

Back