Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to see your Dad is doing much better, I am almost to 2,000 posts, I sure wish if like since you already made 2,500 posts, you get $2,500 dollars :mrgreen:

:rofl: already got that!

:mrgreen:

Glad to see your Dad is doing much better, I am almost to 2,000 posts, I sure wish if like since you already made 2,500 posts, you get $2,500 dollars :mrgreen:

I had a weird thought today while driving home from ESY cuz I was worried about bills and crap.

I had a weird thought that each month each AD takes a turn recieving $1 from each AD member. Like if Sept was my turn and 3,000 ADers donated $1 to me that would add up to $3,000 and then the next month, it is your turn and again each of us donate another $1 to you and so on and so on. I dont know why I get these weird moneymaking thoughts! I think the economy is seriously imparing my judgement on how to earn extra $$$!!!

I had a weird thought today while driving home from ESY cuz I was worried about bills and crap.

I had a weird thought that each month each AD takes a turn recieving $1 from each AD member. Like if Sept was my turn and 3,000 ADers donated $1 to me that would add up to $3,000 and then the next month, it is your turn and again each of us donate another $1 to you and so on and so on. I dont know why I get these weird moneymaking thoughts! I think the economy is seriously imparing my judgement on how to earn extra $$$!!!

:lol:

Let him be responsible for himself. He knows good and well that he needs to have the novel read by the first day of school and he's had all summer to do it. If he fails the comprehension tests and has to be embarrassingly remediated, then so be it. Let this become a learning experience that he won't forget.

You've taken away the TV and computer, why is he still playing HALO? If you want to have the bottom line, confine him to the house without privileges until the novel is finished. This includes no friends, no TV, no computer, no video games, no phone, nothing until the novel is completed. The incentive is that the sooner he finishes the novel, the sooner he gets his privileges back. But if he still refuses to read the novel, then refer back to my first paragraph and let him learn his own lesson. Depending on the length, he can have it finished in 3-4 days depending on how long he sits and reads. Ive been known to read a complete novel in 8 hours, so I know it can be done in 3-4 days, a week at the most.

If the book isnt required reading by the school, then I would tell him, OK you don't have to read this specific book, but you do need to read something outside the Sci-fi genre and on a 7th-8th grade reading level - those are the standards, and he gets to choose a novel of his own picking but YOU have to approve of it using the measuring tool I've just given you.

Thank You sorry I didnt see the post sooner.
You are 100% correct. Thx for the advice!

I am hitting the sack! Exhaustion is starting to set in! Have a great night everyone!

:lol:

junk foods! chips, cookies, etc. I love cholocate ice cream!

I don't eat cookies and chips much but I do love brownies, mmmm, sooo good, I even got a box of brownies yesterday from the store! I love cholocate ice cream too, I am a huge chocolate lover! I don't like vanilla, it's nasty!

I don't eat cookies and chips much but I do love brownies, mmmm, sooo good, I even got a box of brownies yesterday from the store! I love cholocate ice cream too, I am a huge chocolate lover! I don't like vanilla, it's nasty!

I love chocolate! Hug chocolate lover too! BROWNIES? I love brownies!

I love chocolate! Hug chocolate lover too! BROWNIES? I love brownies!

I love chocolate cake too! Which do you prefer, milk chocolate or dark? I love dark chocolate to death! Milk chocolate is alright, dark is better!

Your posts are funny...

A new subject...

I bought my huge pizza to my friend's house for a little party. We chatted and enjoyed... It was getting dark so most of us went home. I am really surprised that they did not even say thank me for the food. Actually, it was not the first time. "I paid some food for them and I drove 40 minutes away." They didn't bring their own food for the party except the homeowner's little food. Isn't it a common that deaf people don't know how to thank someone for bring their food at someone's house?

I also brought some food at my other friend's house, and she thanked me, and her deaf friends didn't thank me. I always thank someone to bring anything at my place. I can't tell them to thank me because they are adults.

Sometimes, it is okay for some of them forgot to thank me, and other people thanked me. I believe that it is really important for you to thank to someone for the party.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back