Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
i took a snack and didnt notice how many cookies *chip ahoy*..i ate 4 cookies then, i want to get another one and its gone. I was like, Wha? 4 cookies?! *thinking: that was it? damn snackbar*

Sucks to be you! :mrgreen:

It is a Friday night and I have the feeling that I should be doing something but what??? I just walked the dog for 30 mins..

Do u ever get that feeling that u need to be doing something but dont know what it is? That's how I feel now...

I can do...

-bills
-reorganze my house (it has been reorganized like 5 times in a year)
-VP a good friend
-rent some movies
-sex
-kick my hubby's ass for no reason
-look thru the magazines to cut out a pic of the haircut I want to bring to my appt tmw
-fill out paperwork for daycare in the Fall

What should I do??? Any suggestions?
No going out to bars...did that for 4 weekends straight..I need a break!

It is a Friday night and I have the feeling that I should be doing something but what??? I just walked the dog for 30 mins..

Do u ever get that feeling that u need to be doing something but dont know what it is? That's how I feel now...

I can do...

-bills
-reorganze my house (it has been reorganized like 5 times in a year)
-VP a good friend
-rent some movies
-sex
-kick my hubby's ass for no reason
-look thru the magazines to cut out a pic of the haircut I want to bring to my appt tmw
-fill out paperwork for daycare in the Fall

What should I do??? Any suggestions?
No going out to bars...did that for 4 weekends straight..I need a break!

Go to a bookstore? That is what I plan to do tonight :) I feel like sitting down on a cozy armchair and pore through books and magazines until the store closes :)

Go to a bookstore? That is what I plan to do tonight :) I feel like sitting down on a cozy armchair and pore through books and magazines until the store closes :)

It is 8 PM and I am all sweaty and in my workout clothes...If it was 6 PM, then I probably would take up your idea...maybe tmw.

DVDfreaker and Meg are flirting with each other :lol:x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back