Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I got the kids on the bus and waved "bye!". It's been a very rough year as a teacher working in an impossible environment. I was so looking forward to this day for months now. Yet instead of jumping for joy, grabbing the nearest drink to celebrate, and hugging practically any strangers whom are unlucky enough to pass by...I sat there on the curb and watched the school buses take the students home.

And I cried.

I hope I did the kids justice. I hope they learned a lot in my classroom...enough to have strong, solid foundations in each of their lives which would pave their ways in this cruel world.

So I got the kids on the bus and waved "bye!". It's been a very rough year as a teacher working in an impossible environment. I was so looking forward to this day for months now. Yet instead of jumping for joy, grabbing the nearest drink to celebrate, and hugging practically any strangers whom are unlucky enough to pass by...I sat there on the curb and watched the school buses take the students home.

And I cried.

I hope I did the kids justice. I hope they learned a lot in my classroom...enough to have strong, solid foundations in each of their lives which would pave their ways in this cruel world.

I know how u feel. Stastistics say that the average burn out rate for teachers is 5 years and I am entering my 6th year this Fall. For the first time, I am seriously complementing a career change but I cant do that to the kids. If all of us left Deaf ed then who will be there for the innocent deaf children who have no communication at home?

I just cant do it but for the first time since I started my job, I am not looking forward to returning to work. I think I am burnt out.

my dad finally much better. Made to 2,500 posts. hehehehehe

Pizza Hut :mrgreen:

I don't like Pizza Hut :( I want Mazzio's! I'm buying Mazzio's tomorrow anyway since my co-worker and I are the only ones working tomorrow so why not bring some pizza for my co-worker and I to eat? :mrgreen:

I don't like Pizza Hut :( I want Mazzio's! I'm buying Mazzio's tomorrow anyway since my co-worker and I are the only ones working tomorrow so why not bring some pizza for my co-worker and I to eat? :mrgreen:

alright! i eat any pizza but my parents like pizza hut.

my dad finally much better. Made to 2,500 posts. hehehehehe

Glad to see your Dad is doing much better, I am almost to 2,000 posts, I sure wish if like since you already made 2,500 posts, you get $2,500 dollars :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back