Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
HELLO TO TWEENTYBIRD, How are you?
Good luck to see your denal. Are you going have pull your tooth? ouch :(

Good afternoon....

I m back home after staying at my sweetie's all week then recently got home after doing errands for my mom... so i'm checking emails and also came in here to check what is up with yall.. heh! :P

I will be busy again this weekend as my sweetie will come here again tonite.. TJ and I have been hanging out with him at his moms house as we went swimming and watch movies since last week.. thats why u didnt see me in here much.. :P

Guess what? I fell down again this morning.. now my ankle is BLACK!!! :( its real bad this time.... compare to last Monday when I fell down it was not bad but throbbing then it subsided...

it was on way to get better till i fell down again this morning and dang now another set back so prolly will not get better but a while longer.. ugh... im such a klutz! no wonder I was voted most clumsy for 2 yrs in a row back in high school.. LOL... gotta love me, hehehe! :P

I hope all of you have a great weekend! TGIF! :)

Last Wednesday when I have my house to be refinanced and found out the appraisal of my house have gone up to 30,000 more dollars then last year. Whoooooooo Hoooooooooooooo. :D

Today there is thunderstorm and tornado warning so my outdoor umbrella have blown out of my deck and I had to close it and let it lay on the ground til the weather die down.

im relieved to hear that Freckles is in Golden State (California, my home state!). No worries, she's all good :]

im hyper like this---> :fruit:

im relieved to hear that Freckles is in Golden State (California, my home state!). No worries, she's all good :]

im hyper like this---> :fruit:

Golden State (my home state too,California)

Hello all, I am currently in the bus but we are in Sydney right now - getting off soon. I am heading to Queensland today! Yay! The holidays has just begun!

I am on my sidekick 3 as I look around on alldeaf, but won't be posting much.

I will tell you all what's happening during my vacation later in the week

Cheers and have a great weekend! :D

Hello all, I am currently in the bus but we are in Sydney right now - getting off soon. I am heading to Queensland today! Yay! The holidays has just begun!

I am on my sidekick 3 as I look around on alldeaf, but won't be posting much.

I will tell you all what's happening during my vacation later in the week

Cheers and have a great weekend! :D

Have good one.

Last Wednesday when I have my house to be refinanced and found out the appraisal of my house have gone up to 30,000 more dollars then last year. Whoooooooo Hoooooooooooooo. :D

Today there is thunderstorm and tornado warning so my outdoor umbrella have blown out of my deck and I had to close it and let it lay on the ground til the weather die down.

Very niceeeee on the appraisal!!!

Good afternoon....

I m back home after staying at my sweetie's all week then recently got home after doing errands for my mom... so i'm checking emails and also came in here to check what is up with yall.. heh! :P

I will be busy again this weekend as my sweetie will come here again tonite.. TJ and I have been hanging out with him at his moms house as we went swimming and watch movies since last week.. thats why u didnt see me in here much.. :P

Guess what? I fell down again this morning.. now my ankle is BLACK!!! :( its real bad this time.... compare to last Monday when I fell down it was not bad but throbbing then it subsided...

it was on way to get better till i fell down again this morning and dang now another set back so prolly will not get better but a while longer.. ugh... im such a klutz! no wonder I was voted most clumsy for 2 yrs in a row back in high school.. LOL... gotta love me, hehehe! :P

I hope all of you have a great weekend! TGIF! :)

OUCH! not again.. pls becareful... and ooo u got new date???:hmm:

my hubby and i are going to lake foro ur good friend's bday party there, she turned 40 yr old, we will have snack , cake, ice cream, chatting with friends and go swimming lake.. also my god daughter will be with us a week or 2 weeks, she is exciting abt that.. she is 8 yrs old hehehe! miss her dear!

Oh wow, this thread to soon to hit 1,000 post.

I'm just so sick yesterday and it start feel little better now.

aww i hope everything will smooth for u.. :hug:

I hope so too.. :(

My brother left for army. My aunt got surgery to remove her ovarians and everything due by tumor in but it's not cancer which it's good news. Something wrong with my nephew but can't find right doctor for him so can figure out what's wrong with him. worry about my niece and nephews(my sister holly's kids), worrying about my best friend and her son, NOW my grandpa. :( what else?

My brother left for army. My aunt got surgery to remove her ovarians and everything due by tumor in but it's not cancer which it's good news. Something wrong with my nephew but can't find right doctor for him so can figure out what's wrong with him. worry about my niece and nephews(my sister holly's kids), worrying about my best friend and her son, NOW my grandpa. :( what else?

oh no it many happen there.. is ur best friend and her son doing ok? i hate to see u sad alike that.. :hug:

:hug: a lot of :hug:S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back