Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant stop crying - just watched the movie Bucket List with Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman .....waaaaaaaaaaah:tears:

deafbajagal said:
There's a BIG drop of bird poop (dark brown, almost black) on the hood of my white car.

On the subject of bird poop ... I washed some white bed sheets and hanged it out to dry. Then later, went up to the line to check if it was dry and lo behold! one sheet was absolutely covered in large brown poops, like an abstract painting! Aaarrrggghhh!

So back in the wash, hanged it out again and guess what? ... it was covered in poop again! so washed it for the third time and pegged it on the line. And later, I noticed a workman on next-door's roof, hosing gunk off which landed onto my clean sheets.
headbanging.gif

Was not my day, that day! :lol:

I'd spent more than a hundred dollars on a couple who'd been exceptionally nice to me.

Then, I find out one of 'em lied to me.

I am in a bad mood... I got real upset and crying lots last night over what happened..not gonna post this.. sorry and to make it worse.. Today is one year annivesary since my beloved dog Mac had passed on.. Hard to believe 1 year had came by and I still missed him soo MUCH!

But I can say this...

Love sucks! :cry:

Having trouble with VP Dlink but I have no problem with my VPAD

I am in a bad mood... I got real upset and crying lots last night over what happened..not gonna post this.. sorry and to make it worse.. Today is one year annivesary since my beloved dog Mac had passed on.. Hard to believe 1 year had came by and I still missed him soo MUCH!

But I can say this...

Love sucks! :cry:

oh no, i am very sowwy! :hug: tight! if u need talk me then let me know.. hugs hugs! i would be happy comfortable u..

I am still so tired. I want to go back to bed but i have things to do. A lot of it. Today busy day for me. :lol:

same here, but in the middle of the night, cause I gotta pack and jet off to QLD tomorrow!

Another hot day! I cannot wait to see friends tmw...and their new baby that is will be one month old tmw. :) I did met her when she was almost 24 hours old. :)

So have a good day ADers! :wave:

My hubby went to Home Depot I think to get something to put around our tree to keep kids stay out of there...

Somehow beautiful butterfly flew on his leg! I had to take this picture...too beautiful...it happened Saturday late afternoon I think! Enjoy the picture! :thumb:

LakeTahoe said:
My hubby went to Home Depot I think to get something to put around our tree to keep kids stay out of there...

Somehow beautiful butterfly flew on his leg! I had to take this picture...too beautiful...it happened Saturday late afternoon I think! Enjoy the picture!

In some cultures it means good luck when a butterfly lands on you. Imagine the luck you'll be having when you have one on you permanently!

Really? Interesting! :) I am not sure what's our good luck will be. :)

In some cultures it means good luck when a butterfly lands on you. Imagine the luck you'll be having when you have one on you permanently!

coolio.

im worn out and cant wait for friday!! I wish that there will be first All Deaf reunion to meet people. It'll be way cool.

coolio.

im worn out and cant wait for friday!! I wish that there will be first All Deaf reunion to meet people. It'll be way cool.

there has been reunions many times, but it is not called reunion, we call it cancus or something.

1st reunion was held was 2 years ago and suppose this year. So that would be 2nd time. :)

there has been reunions many times, but it is not called reunion, we call it cancus or something.

Wow, I forgot that today, my best friend's son becomes one month old! Wow, crazy eh...

I'm happy that I had massage today! Feel sooooo good! :giggle:

Today, I'm really enjoying to chat with my good friend on the text message, I think I likes him. >.< Im going to get know him first to seeing if hes good ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back